there's an element of to little to late but we do need to learn from the mistake.

hearts look likely to be saved by there fans. dumfermline look very very likely to be saved by there's.

yes but their owners didn't deliberately withhold tax. Ours did.

I want to know how he got Rangers in the first place & how he got away with not paying over PAYE/NI deductions for as long as he did.

Boo hoo.

These tossers now spend more time complaining about Bears' attitudes towards them than anything else.

It makes them look more and more like ******** (although I'm not saying that's what they are...they just act like it).

I thought they were bang on at first, but now think they are a group of wee boys filling in their time.

Boo hoo.

These tossers now spend more time complaining about Bears' attitudes towards them than anything else.

It makes them look more and more like ******** (although I'm not saying that's what they are...they just act like it).

Fairly cryptic.

Boo hoo.

I thought they were bang on at first, but now think they are a group of wee boys filling in their time.

Do you not find the lack of respect and common courtesy shown to fellow supporters by some people really depressing?

You can include me among your cry baby hand-wringers if you like, but I'm no silly wee laddie and have no agenda other that a wish to be be more vigilant when it comes to the way my Club is run.

SoS set out 3 main aims in a desire to achieve transparency and hold those who run our Club to account for their actions, in a way that most of the various internet warriors among our many factions would be too busy feuding with each other to even consider.

They have actually done something, not just typed about it. They have asked pertinent questions and got others doing likewise. The responses from the current board displayed at a minimum that they are out of their depth.

The Board should feel under pressure. They issued an IPO which mentioned nothing about using funds to cover Pre IPO costs, they've spent the cash without delivering the promised new revenue streams, they've behaved like squabbling children (posting embarrassing videos of each other on line), they've spent our money on PR & legal fees aimed at denigrating and gagging legitimate protest, they've missed their financial forecasts by a country mile (and then say it was predicted), they exploit details of company law to prevent a free discussion and a vote re new directors, but they issue AGM resolutions they admit they don't understand, they pay themselves bonuses which they eventually realise were inappropriate (when fans point that out), they give pay-offs to people who have embarrassed the club and then rehire them. I could go on, but you get the point...

From now until the end of time, every Rangers board member should feel like they are under severe scrutiny. They should be clear about the standards of decorum and governance expected of them. Anything less and we, the supporters, have learned nothing from the chaos of the past 2 years.

SOS walk the talk. Do you?

Our company was liquidated, fact

When, where? Give me a statement that says that much. There is none, hence to claim this right now and even support it is falsifying the truth. And we have enough agenda-driven reporters to do that.

NB: Quite a few (new) posters on Gersnet of late with rather strange opinions.

NB 2: The problem for the OP is that nigh anyone able to wield keyboard can - in this day and age - write whatever rubbish filters from his brain to the fingertips. And the lack of dignity and respect of some is really mind-boggling. Of course, you never know who is the invisible warrior on a keyboard, but if some idiot gives you names and abuse on the street, who stops you from taking said idiot to the police? After all, it is the smartphone age ...

All this bickering is depressing and counter productive.

We are all Rangers fans here.

I know what I want but whether I get it or not is out of my hands. This will be played out regardless of what I think.

I agree we need to be vigilant and ask pertinent questions, but fans groups and individuals verbally attacking each other is sickening and enough to make me consider turning my back on all of it.