This is just a typical deflection tactic from you.

You commented that Cameron was a leech because he sat in the directors box, where you only noticed he's there because of the absence of your wonderful Board members.

Please provide evidence that Cameron gets free tickets and that it is a regular occurrence.

I always notice him in the pictures, it wasn't me who started a thread about him. :lol:

No evidence to hand but I thought it was pretty well known Cameron gets a lot of freebies largely because of the 'work' he does for the club.

I remember during McLeish's time and Cameron was on the pitch every game, we were having the worst run in our history and he decided to declare to us all that if we want to complain we shouldn't bother turning up or along those lines. So lets just say since then i've been no fan of the guy.

No, you called him a leech, yet the very guys who draw 6 figure bonuses which dwarves their 6 figure basic wage for guiding the club from the 4th tier to the 3rd tier of one of the poorest league structures in Europe are championed by you.

Yet, an auld fella, born in bred in the Rangers tradition is vilified as a leech because:

1. He's been asked if he wants to sit in the Directors box.

2. He's been asked to say a few words during half time at Ibrox 10 years ago.

3. He offered a few kind words when the then Rangers manager was under severe pressure after Mark Guidi said that George Burley was being lined up to replace him.

Unbelievable truth be told.

No, you called him a leech, yet the very guys who draw 6 figure bonuses which dwarves their 6 figure basic wage for guiding the club from the 4th tier to the 3rd tier of one of the poorest league structures in Europe are championed by you.

Yet, an auld fella, born in bred in the Rangers tradition is vilified as a leech because:

1. He's been asked if he wants to sit in the Directors box.

2. He's been asked to say a few words during half time at Ibrox 10 years ago.

3. He offered a few kind words when the then Rangers manager was under severe pressure after Mark Guidi said that George Burley was being lined up to replace him.

Unbelievable truth be told.

How about what FS said? End of the day i'm far from the only Rangers fan who doesn't like Andy Cameron.

You just seem very keen to draw comparisons with my views on board members.

I'm drawing comparisons between your views that Andy Cameron is a leech because he sat in the Directors box today, but the Board members and their remuneration of £10m is perfectly respectable to you.

You're increasingly coming across as a bundle of contradictions.