Funnily enough, he said he told them to stick their banners up their jumpers, when he was challenged.

Lying bastard.

He needs a punch upside the head, to get some reality in his life.

A 73 year old Bear needs a punch in the head?

You've been out of order too many times since you joined recently and ignored multiple warnings from our admin & mod team.

Enough is enough. Find somewhere else to vent your bile.

Guest Night Owl
A 73 year old Bear needs a punch in the head?

You've been out of order too many times since you joined recently and ignored multiple warnings from our admin & mod team.

Enough is enough. Find somewhere else to vent your bile.

Thanks Zappa you handled that with class.

Good to see Gersnet moves fast when confronted with such narrow mindedness.

And he wasn't funny then either.

agree, he was never funny, and the sourest faced comedian I've ever seen in every day life, off stage and that was before we had our problems, however don't think he is deserving of the abuse he's received in this thread, he is still a Rangers fan.

There are a fair number of celebrity Rangers fans out there who don't want anyone to know which team they support as there is a stigma associated with being one of the people.

Andy Cameron has never been one of these type and is as close as we get to having a celebrity fan openingly pin their colours.

So although i find him unfunny i am also not offended by him either and find some of the comments on here against him, in want of a better word, shite!