This from the guy who championed Green and still vouches for the most expensive board, by remuneration, in the history of the Club, calling an Old fella a leech because he might get a free ticket now and again after supporting the club for 80 years!

Unbelievable and really disrespectful.

I dislike Cameron for more than just his free tickets, which seem to be much more than 'now and again' btw.

My views on other people aren't relevant.

This from the guy who championed Green and still vouches for the most expensive board, by remuneration, in the history of the Club, calling an Old fella a leech because he might get a free ticket now and again after supporting the club for 80 years!

Unbelievable and really disrespectful.

80 years? Did he time travel?

I dislike Cameron for more than just his free tickets, which seem to be much more than 'now and again' btw.

My views on other people aren't relevant.

This is just a typical deflection tactic from you.

You commented that Cameron was a leech because he sat in the directors box, where you only noticed he's there because of the absence of your wonderful Board members.

Please provide evidence that Cameron gets free tickets and that it is a regular occurrence.

Well the guy is clearly nowhere near 80 and I doubt he supported the club when he was a baby either :).

According to Wiki, he's 73/74. I went with 80 because of his friendship with Andy Bain, my Granny's cousin, and if my Granny was still alive, she'd be 82.

Apologies for the confusion. :)