I've just got in from a wedding, full of the joys.

First thread I read is about Andy Cameron. For him substitute every single major or minor player by that I mean in the boardroom or apiring to be in the boardroom, celeb, former player, member of the management team, first team player, young player or anyone connected with Rangers in any way ...............will be torn to shreds

I've just got in from a wedding, full of the joys.

First thread I read is about Andy Cameron. For him substitute every single major or minor player by that I mean in the boardroom or apiring to be in the boardroom, celeb, former player, member of the management team, first team player, young player or anyone connected with Rangers in any way ...............will be torn to shreds

say what :)?

I understand Cameron told certain fans to stick their banners up their arses when they were complaining about Murray. How did that turn out, Andy?

Funnily enough, he said he told them to stick their banners up their jumpers, when he was challenged.

Lying bastard.

He needs a punch upside the head, to get some reality in his life.