Rangers 3 - 1 Dunfermline (Jig 70 pen, Daly 77, Mohnsi 90)

The Sevconian also fails to mention its is DAFC's first visit to play THE Rangers FC LTD

LOL at this. This fool doesn't realise that old co was "The Rangers Football Club Limited" until 1981 when it became "The Rangers Football Club PLC". We have always had "The" in the company name.

I wonder of his bitterness means that he refers to all of Dunfermline's opponents by their legal company name or is it only clubs that he secretly envies?

As for some of the other posters on that thread, you have to wonder if they believe that their club was founded in 1885 or 1921 when their limited company was incorporated.

What I'll never understand, ever, is why they care? What the fuck does it matter to a Dunfermline fan if we're a 'new' club or the 'same' club, seriously what the fuck? You'd think, with what they've been through they'd have bigger things to worry about.

Why did we stay in Scotland.

<shrug>

The same people would be the first to whine if Rangers ever did go somewhere else. These wallopers do nothing but whine on football forums, hoping other, similarly minded social inadequates will give them an all too brief feeling of importance by agreeing with them.

<shrug>

The same people would be the first to whine if Rangers ever did go somewhere else. These wallopers do nothing but whine on football forums, hoping other, similarly minded social inadequates will give them an all too brief feeling of importance by agreeing with them.

I agree...

<shrug>

I agree...

.....me too :D

What I'll never understand, ever, is why they care? What the fuck does it matter to a Dunfermline fan if we're a 'new' club or the 'same' club, seriously what the fuck? You'd think, with what they've been through they'd have bigger things to worry about.

Why did we stay in Scotland.

The SFA, SPFL & UEFA recognise us as the same club. That is all that matters. People who go around saying otherwise are inevitably part of the anti-Rangers underclass who inhabit this nation of ours. Their lives are so inadequate so much of their time is pre-occupied with all things Rangers rather than their own clubs some of whom have such shameful histories that they envy Rangers and all it stands for. Others such as this lot have little or no history worth talking about