Would love him back. Him and Miller in January. And i understand all about long term plans, short termism etc etc but we are short up front and i don't believe we have enough "winning" experience in the squad.

Not for me. Miller yes, Boyd no. I think we are ok upfront. Id prefer Ally turned his attentions to the defence long term.

Boyd with 1 assist 1 goal yesterday in Kilmarnocks win at Ross County.

But I was shocked to see the condition of Boyd he looked in the best shape in his career....looks like he lost all his weight and strong. Has he finally matured and realised what being a footballer is all about!

His assist and goal was impressive.

Saw the goal. Excellent finish. Missed the assist.

Not for me. Miller yes, Boyd no. I think we are ok upfront. Id prefer Ally turned his attentions to the defence long term.

What would happen if Clark and Daly are out for any period of time. Little is mediocre and already out long term. I think we are very short up front. I do agree however defence could so with being improved, the whole team could if truth be told.

What would happen if Clark and Daly are out for any period of time. Little is mediocre and already out long term. I think we are very short up front. I do agree however defence could so with being improved, the whole team could if truth be told.

Little and McCulloch upfront for me. Worked very well last season, and I would stretch to say Templeton could have a run upfront playing off someone.

we have jig, shiels, tempelton and reserve teams full of strikers.

Jeez....Shiels! Totally forgot about him. He was one player I thought was a peach of a signing at the time yet injury and poor form has made him the forgotten man.

Little and McCulloch upfront for me. Worked very well last season, and I would stretch to say Templeton could have a run upfront playing off someone.

Little is garbage, McCulloch is just about finished and is playing centre back and Templeton is not a striker nor does he strike me as a player who has the composure to play as one.

we have jig, shiels, tempelton and reserve teams full of strikers.

3 awful options mate but i would agree with the reserves bit, i would love to see some of them promoted and given a chance, even now and certainly ahead of midfielders and Jig.