Super Cally Go Ballistic Rangers Are Atrocious II

What a great idea - lets get rid of Murray and get some nice Lithuanian banker in.

Nobody's saying get rid of Murray and bring in a Lithuanian banker, the guy has done well for Rangers.......BUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE THERE NOW, NOT INTERESTED IN RANGERS :confused:

Where was the Murray GTF Brigade when we were winning titles and Advocaat was spending as if money was going out of fashion.

Yes, we won titles and now we are nothing better than Aberdeen,Hibs,Hearts and Inverness, so because he did this in the past we should just let him stay for as long as he wants,DESTROYING THE CLUB IN THE PROCESS WHEN HE HAS NO INTEREST IN RANGERS FC :confused:

Kneejerk reactions and demonstrations are for the tims.

The Tims were going down the same road untill they realised it and then they done something about it BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE :confused:

Le Guen will get it right.

Aye, PLG will get it right, but he would get it even better if he could sign players that are worthy of wearing a Rangers jersey.I beleive PLG is a top quality manager, i just wish he would be given the chance to prove it.

Keep believing.

I do believe.................does MURRAY.................:confused:

Stop going to the games. It is the only way that we can ensure there is no split in the fans. Look what happened the last time people protested.

Empty seats make people sit up and look.... simply shouting dogs abuse does not.

Thing is, despite us being a big club we play in a tiddly little league with bugger all sponsership and television revenue. Easy enough to say get rid of Murray, lot harder to try and find an investor willing to part with cash with no guarentee of seeing a return on it. Different case in England where investors are desperate to invest due to the potential returns eg investors willing to partner the Dubai group interested in Liverpool have been told they could make 30% on their money in 5 years.

Malky

I find it no coincidence that Murray has hardly been mentioned in the past few weeks when things have been slowly improving then boom, a bad result pops up and look what we have.

I would imagine that is normal, people only complain when things are bad.

Just because no one complains also dosn't mean that everything is Rosy.

I find it no coincidence that Murray has hardly been mentioned in the past few weeks when things have been slowly improving then boom, a bad result pops up and look what we have.

It's nothing to do with one bad result.The club has been free wheeling down since the DA era and i'm only worried about where it is going to end

Thing is, despite us being a big club we play in a tiddly little league with bugger all sponsership and television revenue. Easy enough to say get rid of Murray, lot harder to try and find an investor willing to part with cash with no guarentee of seeing a return on it. Different case in England where investors are desperate to invest due to the potential returns eg investors willing to partner the Dubai group interested in Liverpool have been told they could make 30% on their money in 5 years.

Malky

Fair point and one i agree with,however do you not think that Rangers FC should be contenders for the tiddly wee league?, because right now we are going to struggle to finish second, the same as we struggled last season :(

Part of the problem must be potential returns on investment. Unless you get someone mega-rich who can afford to write off large sums on transfer fees & wages, they're going to struggle to get any money back due to us being in the SPL. What we need is a Bluenose who has a lot of spare cash to burn and is looking for a new challenge. Otherwise I don't know who is going to come in and turn things around with significant investment.