Laxey now own 11.64% of RIFC voting rights

they better sell up soon because as i always say rangers fans will not accept being behind celtc and if this lot cant deliver us back to the top they will get torn apart.

even when we were in huge debt rangers fans were going mental when oneil was winning leagues at celtc.

thats what i think these guys simple do not get.

It certainly sounds like Laxey are supporting the new board members. Folk need to keep in mind that the vote @ the AGM is not for the board as a whole, but for each individual candidate. So, while Somers, Wallace & Crighton may be a cert to get voted back on the board, Stockbridge & Easdale are another matter.

The guy from Laxley does make a good point in the the Stockbridge & Easdale have appointed a couple of very good men to the board (on paper at least), which put it in a pretty strong position moving forward.

With Graham Wallace specifically, they have brought in a guy with an excellent track record in finance/business, and also experience of working with one of the top side in the English Premiership - who out of the McCollco clan can compete with that kind of experience???

What can the requisitioner's candidates specifically add to the new look board??? They claim that they are the men to take the club forward, yet are reluctant to divulge any of their plans/strategy's.

How does Graham Wallace's CV stack up against McCollco's candidate of Christian Purslow???? (Man City v Liverpool)

How does David Somer's CV stack up against Malcom Murray's???

I do feel that confidence has been lost in Brian Stockbridge as FD, and I think that his coat is definitely on a shoogly peg. Easdale is a tricky one since we really don't know ANYTHING about what he's doing or planning on doing - and may well get voted out for that very reason.

As for the general ownership structure.....18/24 months ago, folk were crying out for an end to the Dictator/single person ownership that the club was under. They wanted the ownership spread across multiple factions/people/groups - No one personal shall own this club again. Now that we have that, folk aren't happy and want a single owner again. Which is it to be???

As it stands, the only way our shareholders/investors will make ANY money or return will be to either increase the share price above what they initially paid, or by getting the club to return a profit & receiving a dividend. As folk have said previously, running a football club in general, at a profit is no easy feat. Therefore any profit is likely to the relatively small and as such and dividend payments even smaller. The only realistic way for any of these investors to regain their initial investment is via the share price - run the company well & the share price increases. If ANY of the current or proposed members jeopardise that, then the shareholders will get them out!!!

Fair post Darther.

At the end of the day, Rangers fans only want a well run club which is accountable to fans via regular dialogue and not a cash cow to anyone - outwith realistic expectations in terms of wages and/or dividends/profit.

I don't think that's too much to ask and if we're all honest Greenco failed us there. That's why Stockbridge is toxic, that's why MH is toxic and that's why the pressure is on the Easdales and the new board members to move on from that.

Balanced enough Darther and while I'm happy with the new faces on the board it doesn't excuse Stockbridge or the Easdales their stunning mistakes of the past.

Blimey, it takes us years to forgive some players for a couple of bad games, and the board's PR slaves expect us to just forget the chronic financial mismanagement and horrific internal ruptures?

They really do take us for idiots, which, considering how they appear from the outside to be, is pretty rich.