Oh, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've read written about us in recent months mate. Let me think now. Oh aye, you were Fury's lapdog, then I was your lapdog, we're all Mark Dingwall's lapdogs and oh aye, we're all "rhebels" with an "h". That's not the best bits either! :laugh:

It's a shame people resort to such insults but says more about them I suppose.

I try hard to be fair and consistent and I think, generally speaking, my articles online reflect that. I certainly don't hide behind anonymity or aliases anyway... :)

Frankie I have the utmost respect for your opinions, and I agree you try your best to remain neutral.

As regards to sos, I was replying to several posters who were inferring my 'quality appointments' included the criminal Easdales. Championing sos was probably a bit strong, but I seem to remember you saying they were a breath of fresh air and worth listening to.

Frankie I have the utmost respect for your opinions, and I agree you try your best to remain neutral.

As regards to sos, I was replying to several posters who were inferring my 'quality appointments' included the criminal Easdales. Championing sos was probably a bit strong, but I seem to remember you saying they were a breath of fresh air and worth listening to.

No probs.

I think I've made my opinion on SoS clear enough above. They are a breath of fresh air in that they're prepared to get off their arses and get stuff done. It's up to everyone else if they're worth listening to. And, I certainly don't think any conviction they may have is all that relevant to the valid points they make about the Rangers board.