i once accused frankie of working to an agenda over bill ng :) or at least favoring him. wasn't my best moment :oops:

Haha! I missed that as well.

Bring back Ng Billy is what I say! How's that for championing!!!?

I seem to remember reading you writing sanctimonious nonsense about Frankie on another forum too, saying that he's got an agenda and other stuff which wasn't correct or fair. In fact the way you wrote it implied that you are pro-Rangers and Frankie isn't. You should try to get your facts in order before shooting your mouth off about other people. In fact better still, just don't comment at all and you'll come off better. :tu:

Absolute bollocks, show me where I said this.

I'm not sure Bill buying us would have worked out for the best. Better than Greenco possibly but they didn't overly convince me either even if they had some good folk working on their bid from the UK end.

Really...? I must take people attempting to second guess my intentions as a compliment I suppose. :D

Oh, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I've read written about us in recent months mate. Let me think now. Oh aye, you were Fury's lapdog, then I was your lapdog, we're all Mark Dingwall's lapdogs and oh aye, we're all "rhebels" with an "h". That's not the best bits either! :laugh:

Well you're a workshy git then. Get a job!

Really, this is too much. 'The rebels dirty tricks campaign'? The 'rebels' have had about six months to oust a dysfunctional board which is the worst in the history of the club, running the club's finances into the ground and dishing out tasty payoffs to themselves when they feel like they can't be arsed with it anymore. And they are still not in place! Had they tried any dirty tricks they would have been in place ages ago. It was their (in hindsight) disastrous decision not to push for the EGM which has allowed the present lot to hold on, zip to do with Jack Irvine or anyone else.

All Irvine has been is an embarrassment to Rangers. Unless one is related to him, it is beyond comprehension why any Bluenose would support anything he has done, regardless of who they back in the boardroom.

Self employed you smug git