SOS, I seem to remember you stating they were a breath of fresh air and deserved to be listened to.

Where did I say that?

I'll defend anyone's right to speak their mind and live their lives - convicted criminal or not. After all if that's good enough for the people you've championed then it should be good enough for everyone else. It's called consistency and it's a shame some people - from fans to investors to club staff- can't achieve that.

To be clear with SOS, I am glad some Rangers fans - certainly not limited to the people who started the movement - are speaking their mind and using their right to protest against some disgraceful issues related to the club. It only surprises me that anyone would have an issue with that or have the downright hypocrisy to take away that right just because one or two people involved may be - like the rest of us - less than perfect.

i think it's just a stick to beat the requisitioners with frankie. your just caught in the crossfire.

It's quite interesting how some people will deliberately muddy the waters when it comes to opinions online. I've quite happily publicised SoS protests and have attended one myself - not because I agree with everything they've said or done but because I share their concern with respect to a few specific issues. Issues that opponents of SoS continually avoid.

Moreover at no point have I 'championed' their cause or advised anyone else to back them. Gersnet users and the greater Rangers support can make up their own mind on such issues.

Jack's job? I wonder what the hell that was, since his actual effect has been to make Rangers look like a shambles, insult players and fans, drive away potential investment and ensure division for the foreseeable future.

When you see every - and that's EVERY - educated, professional poster on here condemning Irvine (I'll pass on the cosy first name terms) and only you backing him to the hilt, it's obvious that his PR has been an absolute disaster for Rangers. And given he will only be doing what he's instructed to, his bosses likewise have been & will continue to be an absolute disaster for Rangers.

Keeping the current main shareholders in place will only increase our insecurity by another year. And let it be clear to you, Jack, and those you work for - if the present lot are in place

after the AGM they won't be getting another penny of my cash. When you can push away a fan of 30 years standing, you know you're doing something wrong to the overall health of the club.

Job done? Only if you're working for the tims.

Jack was only brought back to counter the rebels dirty tricks campaign, so blame them for his presence, I agree he would be better gone.

I work for NO ONE.

i have also backed them. much as i will back a boycott if these issues persist. but every individual will need to make up there mind on such things.

much as support for a board that paid out millions to friends and family surprises me from rangers fans that's also a case of each to their own. i will never understand it but thats up to them.

Jack's job? I wonder what the hell that was, since his actual effect has been to make Rangers look like a shambles, insult players and fans, drive away potential investment and ensure division for the foreseeable future.

When you see every - and that's EVERY - educated, professional poster on here condemning Irvine (I'll pass on the cosy first name terms) and only you backing him to the hilt, it's obvious that his PR has been an absolute disaster for Rangers. And given he will only be doing what he's instructed to, his bosses likewise have been & will continue to be an absolute disaster for Rangers.

Keeping the current main shareholders in place will only increase our insecurity by another year. And let it be clear to you, Jack, and those you work for - if the present lot are in place

after the AGM they won't be getting another penny of my cash. When you can push away a fan of 30 years standing, you know you're doing something wrong to the overall health of the club.

Job done? Only if you're working for the tims.

Jack was only brought back to counter the rebels dirty tricks campaign, so blame them for his presence, I agree he would be better gone.

I work for NO ONE.

The board told us jack was never away. was that untrue?

I work for NO ONE.

Well you're a workshy git then. Get a job!

Really, this is too much. 'The rebels dirty tricks campaign'? The 'rebels' have had about six months to oust a dysfunctional board which is the worst in the history of the club, running the club's finances into the ground and dishing out tasty payoffs to themselves when they feel like they can't be arsed with it anymore. And they are still not in place! Had they tried any dirty tricks they would have been in place ages ago. It was their (in hindsight) disastrous decision not to push for the EGM which has allowed the present lot to hold on, zip to do with Jack Irvine or anyone else.

All Irvine has been is an embarrassment to Rangers. Unless one is related to him, it is beyond comprehension why any Bluenose would support anything he has done, regardless of who they back in the boardroom.

SOS, I seem to remember you stating they were a breath of fresh air and deserved to be listened to.

I seem to remember reading you writing sanctimonious nonsense about Frankie on another forum too, saying that he's got an agenda and other stuff which wasn't correct or fair. In fact the way you wrote it implied that you are pro-Rangers and Frankie isn't. You should try to get your facts in order before shooting your mouth off about other people. In fact better still, just don't comment at all and you'll come off better. :tu:

I seem to remember reading you writing sanctimonious nonsense about Frankie on another forum too, saying that he's got an agenda and other stuff which wasn't correct or fair. In fact the way you wrote it implied that you are pro-Rangers and Frankie isn't. You should try to get your facts in order before shooting your mouth off about other people. In fact better still, just don't comment at all and you'll come off better. :tu:

Really...? I must take people attempting to second guess my intentions as a compliment I suppose. :D