So the rebels went to court to force a proper democratic vote which they will ignore if it goes against them. Democracy is a bitch eh.

the fans didn't go to court. democracy again is a two way thing.

i am under no obligation to fund spivs just because they control 51%

starve them out will become the battle cry if the agm fails. they have to go one way or the other.

The Easdales are wholly responsible for the retention of Stockbridge and MediaHouse - both of whom are toxic. Every passing day they remain involved with the club tarnishes both the Easdales and any new director.

Who is this convicted violent criminal you speak of?

Jack's job is almost done and I expect him to leave along with Stockbridge.

The convicted violent criminal is the one you championed and advised people to back.

First of all, he should fill the moat around Ibrox with piranha-infested water and stop the leakage of any sort of confidental information. Likewise, it should be him alone to make statements to the media. And then he should get to a quiet room with the EGM-requisitioners and talk the whole thing through.

NB: Regarding Sandy Easdale, people jump on his past time and again. Fair enough. While one evil makes another not any better, just look at the whole tax issue with Bayern Munich's top honcho Ulli Hoeneß. He's due to appear in court next year for "fiscal evasion", parking 20odd million in Switzerland and tried to solve it via an amended return. The tax authority still charged him (for their own reasons), yet, the Bayern board and fans still lap him up and point at his fine reign and playing career and whatnot. Sure, Easdale is no Hoeneß, but sometimes all this stuff makes you wonder about the people's reactions.

Jack's job is almost done and I expect him to leave along with Stockbridge.

The convicted violent criminal is the one you championed and advised people to back.

Excuse me? Who have I championed and advised backing?

Jack's job? I wonder what the hell that was, since his actual effect has been to make Rangers look like a shambles, insult players and fans, drive away potential investment and ensure division for the foreseeable future.

When you see every - and that's EVERY - educated, professional poster on here condemning Irvine (I'll pass on the cosy first name terms) and only you backing him to the hilt, it's obvious that his PR has been an absolute disaster for Rangers. And given he will only be doing what he's instructed to, his bosses likewise have been & will continue to be an absolute disaster for Rangers.

Keeping the current main shareholders in place will only increase our insecurity by another year. And let it be clear to you, Jack, and those you work for - if the present lot are in place after the AGM they won't be getting another penny of my cash. When you can push away a fan of 30 years standing, you know you're doing something wrong to the overall health of the club.

Job done? Only if you're working for the tims.