Don't get me wrong I can criticise him as much as anyone as a Manager, the abuse he got for the Article this morning was over the top.

We get it with Ally, John Greig, John Brown, it was Goram yesterday. We have a lot going for us as a Support, but sometimes we embarrass ourselves.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what you see online mate. We all seem to get on fine at matches. Who knows who these people are on forums who are causing the bother. Very possibly not Rangers fans!

Its quite simple SC - Its not about truth or fact - its about agenda and which particular camp you are situated.

Unfortunately for some who are programmed to provide a response - those sitting on the fence present a difficult challenge.

As evidenced by the latter part of this thread.

mccoist threads always turn into a riot. on here as well but we are smaller so it's a small riot.

they seem a bite redundant while we are on a huge unbeaten run imho but they are always there threatening to erupt.

I laugh at people who bring that up, as if it's a level playing field.

Its quite simple SC - Its not about truth or fact - its about agenda and which particular camp you are situated.

Unfortunately for some who are programmed to provide a response - those sitting on the fence present a difficult challenge.

As evidenced by the latter part of this thread.

I agree with that to an extent but there is certainly a group of people who just follow the herd, people who either don't know what to think or don't want to go against certain other people.

I myself are most definitely on that fence, i don't have a clue who to believe, who to support, who to trust. I am completely lost and i don't believe i am alone. I want to trust the board but what have they done to show me they deserve my trust and support? Nothing really if truth be told.