I'm still lost. Is the Telegraph article inaccurate? I accept comparisons between us and them aren't exactly comparing eggs with eggs, but is anything in it actually incorrect or misleading?

You'd think after all these years I'd have gotten used to feeling stupid.

I'm still lost. Is the Telegraph article inaccurate? I accept comparisons between us and them aren't exactly comparing eggs with eggs, but is anything in it actually incorrect or misleading?

You'd think after all these years I'd have gotten used to feeling stupid.

No, but Green's grandstanding and Leggat talking about multi-million investments into the playing squad give Grahame a fine platform to indulge into a mud-slinging session about the Yahoos' shareprice rise and them being "worth" four times as much as their local rivals. Obviously, you wonder why he actually mentions that this is the first time in 14 (FOURTEEN) years that Desmond could make a profit from his shares.

In short, Grahame wants to rub salt into our wounds again.

No, but Green's grandstanding and Leggat talking about multi-million investments into the playing squad give Grahame a fine platform to indulge into a mud-slinging session about the Yahoos' shareprice rise and them being "worth" four times as much as their local rivals. Obviously, you wonder why he actually mentions that this is the first time in 14 (FOURTEEN) years that Desmond could make a profit from his shares.

In short, Grahame wants to rub salt into our wounds again.

So we're unhappy because Celtic's share price has gone up and ours has gone down, meaning that on paper at least they're worth four times what we are? But of all the people to blame for this it's the journalist who mentioned it we're most angry with, is that it?

The ironic thing is that when share prices are at a high they tend to drop, and when at a low they tend to go up - so if you compare the clubs next year, Rangers will probably have the share price that performs the best. The whole thing is an idle boast. If there is a time to compare it is when Rangers are back in the top league and Europe for a few seasons.

Thats it in a nutshell Cal -albeit its the Telegraph

Yeah, I think I had Scotsman on the brain, as it's usually them. The Telegraph just makes one more supposed quality paper who have agenda driven journalistic drivel.