The snakes in the boardroom getting a statement released on the club website saying the club had reported fans to the Police who were organising a protest meeting at the Louden. That was one of the all time lows.

I guess Zap it depends how you view this. The person in question (who Frankie probably knows as well) received threats as a consequence of Leggat's less than discrete exposure.

Id say it works both ways AMMS - and some of the stuff by the requisitoners and their supporters has been truly unedifying. The revealing of personal details of fellow bears took it to an all time low.

Nah D'Art, this guy's new, he supposed to be someone without baggage, no previous connection to the players in this game. He'd a chance to change the rules, to do and say what is best for the club, to consult and convene, to listen to all sides and facilitate the future. But no, we get the same Jack Irvine shit just with a new name below it. This man holds the office of Chairman D'Art, that should mean something. He fully deserves criticised for that statement, it sickens me so many of our support won't criticise what is clearly wrong. Pointing at someone else and shouting 'they did it too' simply gives these people a free pass.

Nah D'Art, this guy's new, he supposed to be someone without baggage, no previous connection to the players in this game. He'd a chance to change the rules, to do and say what is best for the club, to consult and convene, to listen to all sides and facilitate the future. But no, we get the same Jack Irvine shit just with a new name below it. This man holds the office of Chairman D'Art, that should mean something. He fully deserves criticised for that statement, it sickens me so many of our support won't criticise what is clearly wrong. Pointing at someone else and shouting 'they did it too' simply gives these people a free pass.

Its certainly not what I would have written AMMS - but you know what an anorak I am over words.

But I think the reaction to it is totally OTT - and I suspect its being used to further another agenda by some.

I guess Zap it depends how you view this. The person in question (who Frankie probably knows as well) received threats as a consequence of Leggat's less than discrete exposure.

I would never condone such a thing D'Art, but fans threatening other fans is nothing new in our support and we all know that. Fans releasing private or personal info about other fans is nothing new either. It's shocking yes, and as I said, I would never condone it, but stuff like that has been going on for years, yet now all of a sudden it's an all time low? I think not. Some of the boardroom's repulsive actions towards the fans in recent times is definitely unprecedented though.

I would never condone such a thing D'Art, but fans threatening other fans is nothing new in our support and we all know that. Fans releasing private or personal info about other fans is nothing new either. It's shocking yes, and as I said, I would never condone it, but stuff like that has been going on for years, yet now all of a sudden it's an all time low? I think not. Some of the boardroom's repulsive actions towards the fans in recent times is definitely unprecedented though.

My "problem" and anger with this Zap is that some of the requistioners supporters are still promoting this guys blogs. If we are to speak about standards and constitutions etc with any earnest or integrity then we have to start displaying it first amongst ourselves.

And the infighting continues .........

I don't think trying to shift the focus onto Leggat or some of the requistioner's supporters is especially constructive. There are too many in our support who seem to enjoy prolonging the infighting rather than looking for solutions.

Perhaps we should be focusing on why the shareholders who are backing the requisitioners are unhappy and why many in the support are unhappy. Then we might have a basis for a substantive discussion.

Now, if the club had chosen to engage with both the requisitioners and the support rather than continuing the war of press releases we might have found some common ground. After all, this new Chairman and CEO are supposed to be independent men without previous baggage. Poring over the minutes of previous Board meetings might be intellectually edifying but it doesn't actually help solve the current stand-off. And that, I would have thought, should be pretty high on the short-term to-do list. Of course, they had a golden opportunity at the Grosvenor meeting. One wonders why they did not seize it.

Its certainly not what I would have written AMMS - but you know what an anorak I am over words.

But I think the reaction to it is totally OTT - and I suspect its being used to further another agenda by some.

I can only see the reaction on here and it hasn't been OTT. Many people wary of the board were willing to give the new members of it a chance to show they were different. Most of my annoyance is at the opportunity being missed, again. It's then compounded by some of our support saying that it's alright.

And the infighting continues .........

I don't think trying to shift the focus onto Leggat or some of the requistioner's supporters is especially constructive. There are too many in our support who seem to enjoy prolonging the infighting rather than looking for solutions.

Perhaps we should be focusing on why the shareholders who are backing the requisitioners are unhappy and why many in the support are unhappy. Then we might have a basis for a substantive discussion.

Now, if the club had chosen to engage with both the requisitioners and the support rather than continuing the war of press releases we might have found some common ground. After all, this new Chairman and CEO are supposed to be independent men without previous baggage. Poring over the minutes of previous Board meetings might be intellectually edifying but it doesn't actually help solve the current stand-off. And that, I would have thought, should be pretty high on the short-term to-do list. Of course, they had a golden opportunity at the Grosvenor meeting. One wonders why they did not seize it.

A lot of sense in that bossy.

I would point out however the club have engaged with some of the support - just not the ones who keep screaming "spivs" and other not so nice statements at them.