I think the conduct and behaviour by the requisitoners has made that difficult bossy - and I appreciate you think it is not constructive to mention Leggat - but its hard to discount when its being promoted so strongly by the requisitoners.

I spoken to and read quite a few bears who were swayed not by the board' date=' who they eventually sided with, but by the conduct and behaviour of some of the requisitioners. Even on here, which I would class as a fairly level headed forum - many of the accusations against the board are unsubstantiated and little more than smear.

What is really interesting is that on Do The Bouncy they appear capable of discussing the boardroom without insults or falling out with each other - nor does boardroom discussion dominate their forums as it does others.[/quote']

I don't read any blogs so they don't sway me. I have my criticisms of the requisitioners and my criticisms of the Board. I think that Rangers have some very serious challenges ahead if we are to survive (and I use that word advisedly). To meet those challenges we really need a unity of purpose. It is, in my opinion, incumbent on the management of the club to build that unity of purpose by engaging constructively with all stakeholders and, where appropriate, accepting that changes need to be made and that some criticisms are justified. Sadly, I don't see this latest epistle as contributing.

Both Frankie and I have been particularly consistent throughout this whole debacle' date=' and very much of similar mind.

At a time when the Rangers support needed information to make responsible choices - much of the time we were fed misinformation by both camps. I honestly dont think either camp can claim the moral high ground.

Considerable damage has been done as a consequence of some of the lies and inaccuracies contained in some of those blogs - and I hate to think how that will affect our ability in the future to unite as a support and face the many challenges ahead.[/quote']

If I may be so bold D'Art, both yourself and Frankie have consistently been fence-sitters critical of both sides throughout a lot of this debacle, and while I completely respect that of both of you, it's not for me because it simply can't be. I was against Green from the first moment I heard him open his mouth and start telling lies at his first presser and I've been critical of his regime, cronies and cohorts throughout. I've been critical of the requisitioners when I thought it was necessary, but it would be hypocritical of me to jump on the fence and start throwing stones in two opposite directions.

Regarding "the lies and inaccuracies contained in some of those blogs" and any damage that may have been caused, I really think we have bigger fish to fry at the moment mate. The Club comes first, not all this he said, she said, he did, she did bickering. The Club is a shambles and it needs sorted pronto, that's the priority. Once the Club is on the right track, then hopefully the fans can start to reconcile differences and heal wounds, but I won't hold my breath because certain factions of fans have been at each others throats for many years, since long before the Club's darkest hours of the past couple of years.

A lot of sense in that bossy.

I would point out however the club have engaged with some of the support - just not the ones who keep screaming "spivs" and other not so nice statements at them.

Where can a report of this engagement with the fans be found, I assume it wasn't limited to the chat over a coffee in Starbucks?

I don't read any blogs so they don't sway me. I have my criticisms of the requisitioners and my criticisms of the Board. I think that Rangers have some very serious challenges ahead if we are to survive (and I use that word advisedly). To meet those challenges we really need a unity of purpose. It is, in my opinion, incumbent on the management of the club to build that unity of purpose by engaging constructively with all stakeholders and, where appropriate, accepting that changes need to be made and that some criticisms are justified. Sadly, I don't see this latest epistle as contributing.

This latest nonsense is contributing all right, just not in the way a respectable Rangers Chairman should be. This is contributing to division and it's being done on purpose to divide and conquer. It's a completely calculated act of PR campaign war and it's messy, embarrassing stuff to the core.

The Rangers support wants leadership at the club that no longer exists. It wants an immaculately turned-out Rangers-minded billionaire who runs a scrupulously honest business empire. It expects his cupboards to be skeleton-free and his character to be impeccable and beyond reproach. It wants a Bill Struth image. It wants dignity and class and a bottomless pit of cash.

It is living a dream - or should that be fantasy?

If the requisitioners fail, I will fear for the club. If they win, I will fear for the club a little bit less. Either way, there is no dream ticket. The foreseeable future is monochrome - from light grey to dark grey to black.

A revolution is required at Ibrox, but I'm not sure that we have the stomach for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

to be honest, I've had a good drink.

I'm beyond caring. A few cunts come in, a few cunts leave.

They will all make a profit, we will all follow on. We will all follow on watching absolutely dire 'football' and the cycle will continue.

I will not be back to Ibrox until the footall resembles something watchable but I'm sure the die hards will follow on with the shite that is served up

This bit is true

"...which should be held in future by the best, professional people with Rangers true best interests at heart and not having their involvement driven by their own personal self interest."

Pity the current lot don't have mirrors to look into after typing.

Some of you may recall I was skeptical of Malcolm Murray's suitability for the chairman role from very early on in his time on the board. I still don't want him back tbh, but considering who appointed him combined with the disgraceful statements he's made in a relatively short space of time I don't want Mr Somers anywhere near our club either.

Personally I'm hoping those two along with Stockbridge fail to get voted on at the AGM. Hopefully then we can move on and our reshaped (and more balanced imo) board can agree on the appointment of a new chairman and financial director.

to be honest, I've had a good drink.

I'm beyond caring. A few cunts come in, a few cunts leave.

They will all make a profit, we will all follow on. We will all follow on watching absolutely dire 'football' and the cycle will continue.

I will not be back to Ibrox until the footall resembles something watchable but I'm sure the die hards will follow on with the shite that is served up

I wish I could share your bevvy fuelled optimism. But the reason that I am tetchy with people who back the present lot is because I believe the future of the club is very much on the line.

Is there a way back from another admin event? I'm not sure there is. The rest of the game has no fear of trundling along without Rangers, now they've seen that they can do it; yes, the product is mince but it's not appreciably worse than when we were around.

If, as I believe is quite possible, we hit admin again next year before the end of the season, we could iirc be relegated back into D1, even if we win the league. What a great sell that would be to ST holders, another season in the third tier of the game. Who knows, perhaps another admin event would see an actual administrator in charge rather than Waldorf & Stadler, jobs cut, assets sold. I can see the queues outside the ticket office already.

It's not just, as you say, a case of turning up amid the bickering. We've given the Tims chance after chance after chance to put us away for good and they are not going to keep missing - we saw from Lawwell at their AGM that they will quite seriously go to UEFA to try to prevent our being granted a licence. Noises off from the likes of Dundee Utd & Aberdeen suggest Timothy has given them the nod that should some Atlantic League comes about, they'll get the invite, especially if we aren't around to get one.

It's way more important than a change of blazer. We're fighting to survive, full stop.