As you say opinions.

You have to wonder where some get them when they give their support to the Easdales, Stockbridge etc.

I can't corroborate this, but I think if you stuck your head up your arse you might get some shite in your head!

There is no need to do this. Its looking back and i have never been Greens biggest fan. Im certainly glad he is no longer there.

As per a previous post, you should remember me as TheAlukoMan, now TheLawMan (need to stop changing players as they always leave) and back in the day, we were mostly in tune on Craig Whyte despite the protestations of many. I am most certainly not a RM poster boy as people would see it.

I wasn't referring to you as the RM poster boy, that was a reference to RM and Donald Muir "The greatest Chairman we've never had" and all that nonsense, history will show him to be just another c&*t that sucked all he could from the RFC tit.

If you were to do one for Donald Muir the negative would be in the billions of £'s and quite a collections of liquidations, at first glance he would appear to be either extremely dodgy or completely useless when a deeper look would reveal a different picture.

As for Green even a cursory glance of his history would have raised a few flags and a deeper delve should have been enough to see him for what he was.

I well remember your posts during the Whyte debacle, there were very, very few like yourself on there who can hold their heads high in regards to Whyte.

Still no word on the Section 1 order and Neil Lennon that raised it's head a few weeks back?

I agree with Amms.

It appears that we are losing sight of the real issue.

That issue is about ousting the dangerous self interests from the board and exorcising or diluting their influence.

This is not about an election campaign between personalities.

If the requisitioners are the catalyst that would bring this about then that so be it. They will still be subject to the fans' vote of confidence.

We must learn that we have the power. We are the bums on the seats, we buy the merchandise and we bring in the other revenue streams. Without us, there is nothing.

But first things first. We need radical change, and we need to be reassured that our Club is moving forward. We need accountable governance we can trust and we need transparency.

Allowing the present Board and it's backers to continue is unthinkable.

At present, there is only one other alternative.

Edited by bluebear54
Spelling

I agree with Amms.

It appears that we are losing sight of the real issue.

That issue is about ousting the dangerous self interests from the board and exorcising or diluting their influence.

This is not about an election campaign between personalities.

If the requisitioned are the catalyst that would bring this about then that so be it. They will still be subject to the fans' vote of confidence.

We must learn that we have the power. We are the bums on the seats, we buy the merchandise and we bring in the other revenue streams. Without us, there is nothing.

But first things first. We need radical change, and we need to be reassured that our Club is moving forward. We need accountable governance we can trust and we need transparency.

Allowing the present Board and it's backers to continue is unthinkable.

At present, there is only one other alternative.

unfortunately they can also leave us with just that. Nothing!