I have to laugh at the reports that Celtic were "superb". They weren't - they were very, very far from it. Motherwell were a very average team and Celtic were professional, nothing more. I watched it as I had nothing else to do and was already looking for something else to do before half time.

They may have scored 5 and Motherwell may have offered little resistance but I didn't see anything that would worry me.

I see the beeb are as usual playing the whole thing down with their reporting in the beeb site. Celtic fans riot in the stadium and destroy a large section of a stand, then go on the rampage rioting and fighting on the streets of Motherwell for a long time after the game, but Pacific Quay CSC report it with an article titled "Celtic to investigate Fir Park flare".

Sweep sweep!

I see the beeb are as usual playing the whole thing down with their reporting in the beeb site. Celtic fans riot in the stadium and destroy a large section of a stand, then go on the rampage rioting and fighting on the streets of Motherwell for a long time after the game, but Pacific Quay CSC report it with an article titled "Celtic to investigate Fir Park flare".

Sweep sweep!

Sportsound this afternoon was surreal, they talked about Fir Park but somehow managed to turn it into a discussion about modern youth culture. The whole thing was so obviously scripted and I thought at one point Billy Dodds was having a stroke as he almost said something that would upset Celtic and quickly added "I'm not saying this is a Celtic problem specifically..." before Richard Gordon got him back on message. It really was laughable.

Liewell is absolutely terrified of doing anything about what is a serious problem amongst a large section of their support.The authorities and the politicians in this country won't face this issue either.Only UEFA and the various police forces outside this country are prepared to do something about it.How long can it continue?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...k-outrage.html

CELTIC fans brought shame on the club last night after ripping up seats a rivals’ ground then daubing them with offensive IRA slogans.

Yobs rampaged through the South Stand at Motherwell’s Fir Park ground.

During the match dozens of seats were ripped up, metal frames bent out of shape, 18 smoke bombs, three fireworks and a flare were let off and IRA slogans left on chairs which were covered with stickers from the controversial Green Brigade.

F*** you Lawwell — a reference to Celtic’s Chief Executive Peter Lawwell — was scrawled on another chair.

Scottish Professional Football League and Celtic security delegates were inspecting the damage.

Celtic — who won the league match 5-0 — are subject of a UEFA hearing after the Green Brigade unfurled banners depicting William Wallace and Irish hunger striker Bobby Sands before November’s Champions League tie with AC Milan.

A police spokesman said: “Inquiries are on going.”

Links not working, has article been pulled?

HIdden in the smallprint

You wonder what is going on when the 16 yr. old girl at Falkirk is processed and charged in under a week, and here are 22 incidents and not one person even identified. How many grounds have they caused problems at and only once, in Amsterdam, have they been charged? You wonder if CFC have Police Scotland in their back pocket as well.

You wonder what is going on when the 16 yr. old girl at Falkirk is processed and charged in under a week, and here are 22 incidents and not one person even identified. How many grounds have they caused problems at and only once, in Amsterdam, have they been charged? You wonder if CFC have Police Scotland in their back pocket as well.

:laugh2:

And we call them paranoid.