But thats what Im alluding to int he original point I made FS.

If you take both Whyte and Green they have increased their popularity within the support by attacking our media enemies - albeit it was not for altruistic reasons.

To this day some still champion Green for his stance and no amount of reasoning will change that.

What Im meaning it is clearly an emotive issue for the Rangers support - and one which if addressed genuinely would be a cert to win hearts and minds.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Green was a street fighter and I admired that in him. Unfortunately, he also had some difficulties with the truth, with making rash promises, with saying stupid things and, allegedly, in using our club as his personal ATM.

From my own point of view, there are more important issues to be addressed than getting into a fight with the mhedia.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Green was a street fighter and I admired that in him. Unfortunately, he also had some difficulties with the truth, with making rash promises, with saying stupid things and, allegedly, in using our club as his personal ATM.

From my own point of view, there are more important issues to be addressed than getting into a fight with the mhedia.

There are more important issues bossy - but I dont think it would have harmed either side's campaign to lay out out pledge with even brief details - on how they planned to tackle the problem in the future.

But thats what Im alluding to int he original point I made FS.

If you take both Whyte and Green they have increased their popularity within the support by attacking our media enemies - albeit it was not for altruistic reasons.

To this day some still champion Green for his stance and no amount of reasoning will change that.

What Im meaning it is clearly an emotive issue for the Rangers support - and one which if addressed genuinely would be a cert to win hearts and minds.

Understand perfectly what you're saying and they are sentiments that I wholeheartedly share.

I think a genuine ongoing defence with conviction behind it can only be mounted from a solid foundation, alas I see no sign of that on the horizon.

Boss is an accountant and a pretty good one at that. But, from what I can see, he tends to stick to the numbers rather than the bigger strategic picture.

It always seems to me that accountants can take a set of figures and get them to prove whatever they want them to prove!

15 pages of fans arguing over who will run the club for the next year , 15 pages of "my dads bigger than your dad " , lies and inuendo from both the current board and the requisitioners , websites and fans groups apparently at war and the sheer levels of hatred being shown towards fellow fans is to me absolutely shocking, yet the fate of the club is seemingly secondary to this infighting , you get the feeling if things go badly wrong the same individuals and groups will be shouting , "its your fault " followed by the other lot screaming " no its your fault", all the while our enemies laugh their cocks off , truly pathetic

Yes, it is pathetic. So, how do we move forward? How do we stop this from being a binary "I win, you lose" outcome?

Many (probably the majority) of fans want change, but there's no sign of a workable compromise emerging, which is the biggest disappointment for me.

Whatever happens, I will continue to support my team. I may buy individual match tickets rather than a season ticket, but I will continue to donate to the RST's Buy Rangers campaign. When the inevitable cash call comes from the Club I hope we (all groups of Rangers supporters) can get our act together sufficiently to deliver some form of elected fan representation on the Board as a condition of any further investment.

Trust is hard won and easily lost. I hope whoever runs Rangers after the AGM is interested in at least trying to regain mine.

Yes, it is pathetic. So, how do we move forward? How do we stop this from being a binary "I win, you lose" outcome?

Many (probably the majority) of fans want change, but there's no sign of a workable compromise emerging, which is the biggest disappointment for me.

Whatever happens, I will continue to support my team. I may buy individual match tickets rather than a season ticket, but I will continue to donate to the RST's Buy Rangers campaign. When the inevitable cash call comes from the Club I hope we (all groups of Rangers supporters) can get our act together sufficiently to deliver some form of elected fan representation on the Board as a condition of any further investment.

Trust is hard won and easily lost. I hope whoever runs Rangers after the AGM is interested in at least trying to regain mine.

I lost several thousand pounds when we went into administration. But I still put up another £500 via the RST at the IPO.

There will be no more investment from me unless 1) there is a Board I can trust, 2) there is a far greater degree of transparency than we have now and 3) Stockbridge is no longer at the club.

Yes I know that, but I fail to see the irony in pointing out that Whyte simply banning the BBC for his own selfish reasons (certainly not the clubs or the fans interests) made him a good guy in the eyes of so many despite everything else that was known about him at that particular point.

why bring in the Vb guys and their meeting with stockbridge , whats did that have to do with anything

I lost several thousand pounds when we went into administration. But I still put up another £500 via the RST at the IPO.

There will be no more investment from me unless 1) there is a Board I can trust, 2) there is a far greater degree of transparency than we have now and 3) Stockbridge is no longer at the club.

I was in exactly the same scenario (Bond seats) and did the same. It will be a difficult judgement call for many people when the time comes. I can't argue with your conditions though.

We are getting ourselves into a place where no matter who is put forward or wins power,if one group champions them then by default another group amongst us will hate them , we are like the scene from the life of brian , peoples popular front of judea , bloody splitters

why bring in the Vb guys and their meeting with stockbridge , whats did that have to do with anything

The point was raised at the Hilton meeting. you know that as well as I do.

I was just asking D'Artagnan if it was raised at the VB's meeting with Stockbridge, I assume that because the issue obviously is high on the VB's agenda that it indeed was.