= no money into the club

= no club

good move....put Stockbridge out of a job, by closing down the company he works for.

What happens if on 20th Dec, the board looks like this:

D Somers

G Wallace

J Easdale

S Murdoch

A Wilson

What happens if either Murray gets voted on & Stockbridge is also voted back on???

The club needs boardroom stability in order to progress as a business. Will folk accept the democratic decision @ the AGM or will they continue kicking & screaming that it was a fix etc. Of those fans screaming the loudest & most often....how many are shareholders??? There has been plenty of criticism of Jim McColl etc about the number of shares they personally hold & why don't they buy more to effect change, but how many are directing criticism when they don't actually have any shares themselves.

On the 19th Dec, a new board will be elected by the shareholders - this board MUST be given some time to show they are up to the job.

the club needs directors who don't make decisions so scandalous they are forced to return the money.

any director or board putting up with stockbridge for more than a few weeks becomes tainted even if he is paul murray.

your first proposed board would be worth a shot especially if somers wasn't chairman. easdale is of course unacceptable but with a 2% proxy what can you do.

as for killing the club if whyte couldn't do that i sure won't nor will a boycott. it's a two way st i will of course back a proper board who are running us properly.

i will of course back a proper board who are running us properly.

define a "proper board"

Surely a "proper board" is one that is democratically elected??? The board elected at the AGM next week will be the 1st of its kind in recent years, yet from many of your posts you would be reluctant to support it.

If Stockbridge is voted back into position, the fans have to accept that the majority of shareholders believe he is the best man for the position (out of those available). It is then up to BS to prove those shareholders correct - the same applies to all other elected board members.

I don't believe BS will be re-elected to the board.

define a "proper board"

Surely a "proper board" is one that is democratically elected??? The board elected at the AGM next week will be the 1st of its kind in recent years, yet from many of your posts you would be reluctant to support it.

If Stockbridge is voted back into position, the fans have to accept that the majority of shareholders believe he is the best man for the position (out of those available). It is then up to BS to prove those shareholders correct - the same applies to all other elected board members.

I don't believe BS will be re-elected to the board.

i will judged them by their actions not by who they know in a popularity contest.

Boycotting your club because you don't like the people in charge is ridiculous.

We don't have much money so what's the solution? Starve the club of money!

but boycotting it because they are stealing our cash makes perfect sense.

this isn't because stckbridge is a dog person and i am a cat person ffs.

Nothing compared to the stuff aimed at Stockbridge and the likes from SOS.

Dont suppose you're a part of SOS, Craig?

Nonsense. The stuff coming from Jack, oops sorry official club statements, is more venomous than the stuff coming from the requisitioners. Regardless if you believe otherwise, there IS a campaign from the club against the requisitioners, which is contrary to your previous suggestion that the club werent engaged in subterfuge.

I am a part of one group and one group only, Gersnet. No, my surname isnt Houston.....

For the people of speaking of boycotts, would an alternative, if you fell that strongly, be to have a stay away organised for a game?

Because all season tickets are nearly all paid for and can't really be boycotted, this would at least show the support that it could have.

Nonsense. The stuff coming from Jack, oops sorry official club statements, is more venomous than the stuff coming from the requisitioners. Regardless if you believe otherwise, there IS a campaign from the club against the requisitioners, which is contrary to your previous suggestion that the club werent engaged in subterfuge.

I am a part of one group and one group only, Gersnet. No, my surname isnt Houston.....

Let me set the record straight on my views on this, I'm not a fan of the current board by any means and don't back either 'side'.

IMO the SOS have acted disgracefully with their protests etc. Jack Irvine is a cunt I'll agree with you there.