but boycotting it because they are stealing our cash makes perfect sense.

this isn't because stckbridge is a dog person and i am a cat person ffs.

If you have evidence of theft a criminal act report it to the relevant prosecuting authority, but not the SFO they have no remit here as you have surely finally realised.

Let me set the record straight on my views on this, I'm not a fan of the current board by any means and don't back either 'side'.

IMO the SOS have acted disgracefully with their protests etc. Jack Irvine is a cunt I'll agree with you there.

So you agree that the Board, via their chosen PR "guru", are engaging in a campaign against the requisitioners ? That is contrary to your original post that the campaign was only being waged by one group.

I am a devils advocate kind of person.

Personally I would give Somers & Wallace time to see if they actually CAN improve the club. Stockbridge though has burnt too many bridges and been caught out too many times. Plus... he just LOOKS shifty :P

So you agree that the Board, via their chosen PR "guru", are engaging in a campaign against the requisitioners ? That is contrary to your original post that the campaign was only being waged by one group.

I am a devils advocate kind of person.

Personally I would give Somers & Wallace time to see if they actually CAN improve the club. Stockbridge though has burnt too many bridges and been caught out too many times. Plus... he just LOOKS shifty :P

I'd say they were responding to a campaign against them.

Why don't you ask him where he is claiming criminality has taken place for he is claiming stealing has taken place, do you think he could tell you ?

Perhaps he will or maybe he'll just make up a lie along the lines of the SFO don't talk to individuals eh?