What the Mr Blin that dropped out when Irvine threatened to smear him?

Again can you provide me with evidence of this or is this more made up nonsense from the Paul Murray camp?

The story I heard was very different indeed.

Do you even know what a dictator is?

What ever happened to PM saying if he lost he would leave well alone.

PM's desperation at getting his feet back under the table will keep him going no doubt.

And remember not liking PM does not mean I support the board without question.

This could have been avoided if PM had accepted the boards offer to take Blin on, but that was never going to happen because PM only cares about one thing......himself.

We have to be realistic about what we are and where we are and PM is a bad step backwards.

Seems to me he would have taken up their offer to take him on if he dropped his objections if that was the case.

This could have been avoided if PM had accepted the boards offer to take Blin on, but that was never going to happen because PM only cares about one thing......himself.

We have to be realistic about what we are and where we are and PM is a bad step backwards.

You might successfully argue that PM isn't up to the standards we require (but you could for most of the existing board too).

You might also say he's made a cock-up of his attempts to gain leverage through obtaining shares or convincing share holders. Fair enough.

But to say he only cares about himself and not the club is just nonsense. Even Somers acknowledged that PM has selflessly stood by his convictions, just before the resolution vote.

It seems to me that PM has had three strikes and so is out and should leave scene. MM is on two strikes but doesn't have much backing. I think next year it should be DK who leads the call for changes. I still don't think he'll really get involved until we're promoted to the Prem and will require additional funding. Hopefully, we can last till then on the income we are bringing in, after some swinging cuts in expenditure (as well as increase in other income eg ticket price increase next season, and money coming in from merchandise).

However, the response to the call for new season tickets will be interesting, especially if there are any more shenanigans. I think the board have had their last free lunch.

It seems to me that PM has had three strikes and so is out and should leave scene. MM is on two strikes but doesn't have much backing. I think next year it should be DK who leads the call for changes. I still don't think he'll really get involved until we're promoted to the Prem and will require additional funding. Hopefully, we can last till then on the income we are bringing in, after some swinging cuts in expenditure (as well as increase in other income eg ticket price increase next season, and money coming in from merchandise).

However, the response to the call for new season tickets will be interesting, especially if there are any more shenanigans. I think the board have had their last free lunch.

PM has had a lot more than 3 strikes. More like 3 million.

In the final analysis, it doesn't matter that much whether Paul Murray becomes a director or not. What matters is how the support reacts to having a board that isn't sufficiently trusted or respected.

Today's AGM showed that there is rather more than quiet murmuring in the ranks - there is a growing animosity towards the Rangers board, and it won't easily go away.

Finally, after decades of submissiveness, the Rangers support is beginning to assert itself, and I welcome that.

The AGM didn't conclude anything today. There will be further turmoil until the club rests in the hands of a board that can be fully trusted.

This issue is not just about Paul Murray - it's about Rangers.

Do you even know what a dictator is?

What ever happened to PM saying if he lost he would leave well alone.

PM's desperation at getting his feet back under the table will keep him going no doubt.

And remember not liking PM does not mean I support the board without question.

dic·ta·tor·ship

n.

1. The office or tenure of a dictator.

2. A state or government under dictatorial rule.

3. Absolute or despotic control or power.

The third definition sums it up reasonably well for me. Hope I cleared that up for you.