In fairness I did hear that suggested from one or two folk online that people were misled over the cards.

Although anyone who didn't realise must have been pretty dim.

i think it was a jack irvine suggestion.

i really can't see how anyone could be confused unless they could not read. maybe 1 or 2 people out of ten thousand or whatever.

they would also have to be unfamiliar with the 18 and 72 minute part which has been prevalent at other games.

all very very farfetched from somers.

i think it was a jack irvine suggestion.

i really can't see how anyone could be confused unless they could not read. maybe 1 or 2 people out of ten thousand or whatever.

they would also have to be unfamiliar with the 18 and 72 minute part which has been prevalent at other games.

all very very farfetched from somers.

Rather, although you'll not be shocked to hear I want to give him more of a chance under more stable circumstances, we'll get through about 12 chairmen a year if we're judging them after a month or so.

Rather, although you'll not be shocked to hear I want to give him more of a chance under more stable circumstances, we'll get through about 12 chairmen a year if we're judging them after a month or so.

i just really feel our chairman must be a rangers supporter. if he hadn't shown himself up several times in such a short spell i could support him staying as a non exec. but as it stands i would like him just to go.

While I can understand the frustration by some, I would not want another Malcolm Murray being filmed drunken either. This whole run up to the AGM has been farcical and well and truly below anything that I would remotely term Rangers standard.

For the time being Somers and Wallace will get time to prove themselves. From now on, they can actually show if they are up to the real job.

While I can understand the frustration by some, I would not want another Malcolm Murray being filmed drunken either. This whole run up to the AGM has been farcical and well and truly below anything that I would remotely term Rangers standard.

For the time being Somers and Wallace will get time to prove themselves. From now on, they can actually show if they are up to the real job.

A really good start then?

Wait a minute - the frickin' blinding obvious is being missed here. On the back of the red cards was a full bloody story about 'sack the board', so much so that a large number held them round the wrong way. Unless Nelson Mandela also wanted rid of Stockbridge and Co (which is quite conceivable as he was a wise man) I can't see why it could have been perceived to have had any link whatsoever to anti-apartheid support.

Maybe he got confused with what he heard as he is not up to speed with local lingo yet. Maybe he heard some say they wanted to tear Stockbridge's 'heid apart'.