paul leguen stay or go

leguen stay or go  

40 members have voted

1. 1. leguen stay or go

• stay
    • go

He needs more time. I will admit i do not have the confidence in him that i had a few months ago. I am getting very nervous about him getting money to sign players going on the first batch he brought in. I want to support him but he has made some unbelievable decisions which have cost us the league to be honest.

Keep him until the end of the season. If things haven't greatly improved and we don't get second place.....Get rid of him.

Failing to improve and move us on from the ABSOLUTE HORRORS of last season means, IMO he doesn't deserve another season.

I'm now on the fence. When a manager is doing badly then has a big bust up with his captain, you start to feel he's not going to recover and is on a downward spiral.

A lot of good managers have never recovered from losing the dressing room and that includes Advocaat, Eck, Souness at Newcastle and Graham at Spurs.

So I'm ambivalent, the season's a write off anyway so I think he needs one more bite at the cherry with the transfer window now open. He has five months to turn it around big time or he should be off.

Co Adriaanse is again my favourite if we replace him although he has recently signed for Metalurg Donetsk. But I'm sure we could prize him from such a second rate club.

No comment.................we need to know what's going on,it's not looking good for PLG, however he has only been in the door ten minutes, but i am beginning to doubt him, i still think the players play when they want and are good enough to beat the teams we have been dropping points to.Players get managers sacked..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now on the fence. When a manager is doing badly then has a big bust up with his captain, you start to feel he's not going to recover and is on a downward spiral.

A lot of good managers have never recovered from losing the dressing room and that includes Advocaat, Eck, Souness at Newcastle and Graham at Spurs.

So I'm ambivalent, the season's a write off anyway so I think he needs one more bite at the cherry with the transfer window now open. He has five months to turn it around big time or he should be off.

Co Adriaanse is again my favourite if we replace him although he has recently signed for Metalurg Donetsk. But I'm sure we could prize him from such a second rate club.

You say he needs another season, but are we even favourites for second now? (Which itself isn't good enough)

I just dunno what to think. I knew he'd take time to settle I just didn't know he'd be worse than Eck.