i was at a game v hearts and hutton was destroying them. the guy in front of me was giving him dogs abuse. all of this 3 months before he went to spurs for 9 million.

Same thing happened at another game regarding hutton. Everytime hutton got the ball a guy a few seats from me berated him to the point you would have thought he was a child rapist. the abuse was that bad. Hutton even managed a goal line clearance and the guy was still the same.

Same thing happened at another game regarding hutton. Everytime hutton got the ball a guy a few seats from me berated him to the point you would have thought he was a child rapist. the abuse was that bad. Hutton even managed a goal line clearance and the guy was still the same.

I must admit I hate the supporters that start shouting off about players. I remember many games just after the game started, and after 1 touch from the player you get " ***** Your a fucking wanker". Second touch. Get that prick fucking aff. Booing players won't make them better. Trying to support them will.

We have a cynical steak within us in this town. Remember the Glasgow Empire theatre - the punters howled performers down without any hesitation. It was before my time but its fearsome reputation lives on.

I hate people booing our own players no matter how poorly they are playing. It's counter-productive and bad form. I have no problem with people being constructively critical on message boards, but slagging off our own players in mid-game is beyond the pale.

I can honestly say that I have never booed a Rangers player at the match - but I have certainly been ferociously critical in the pub afterwards.

I can't think of one good reason why a fan would want to unsettle his own team's players while the game is underway. It only makes a bad situation worse.

Craig Moore was another who was booed constantly when WS played him in midfield yet I was one who cold clearly see he was a centre half and being played out of position, Advocaat saw that and Moore went on to being one of our best centre halves in the last 20 years.

If a player is playing poor id never boo him, yes Id say he is having a stinker but id be blaming the manager for not subbing him or dropping him.