I am speaking for myself,but thanks for allowing me to.

I want the SPIVS out of our club first and foremost!, it is they who have raped the club far more than any player.

Aye? Which spivs took £833k our of our club last year?

Raped being past tense. Using your word, who is raping it now? Right now, post AGM? What money do we have going where? Greens away, Ahmads away. On field director bonuses will no longer be paid. We haven't paid anyone off in months. We are as stable now as we have been in the last 3 years. I ain't saying we are trouble free but it is impossible to say for sure what happened under Greens watch will happen again now he's gone. That's just scaremongering and muckraking.

You are battering your head against a wall bleating on about the board to be honest, nothing is going to change. We are a football club, my primary worry is my football team not a boardroom full of blazers. The board have warned us costs need cut and of course they do, only a fool would suggest otherwise. If our manager has to persist with paying players 100 times that of his opponent just to get results then i suggest we start our clear out in his office.

We have a squad of 30 first team players, we can only play 11. We have so many sitting doing nothing, offering nothing, to use your word "raping" our club of money without giving anything back. We have more players who are going to be no use to us in just 18 months than will be of use, it's obvious the squad needs streamlined. This is the time to cut the dross, get rid of any passengers and hangers on. This is the time for our football club to get it right.

I hope Wallace has the balls.

Care to enlighten us of whom you speak?

Simonsen

Smith

Faure

Foster

Cribari

Perry

Hegarty

Shiels

Hutton

Peralta

Mitchell

And i would personally add Little, McCulloch, Black and probably Clark to that list. 14/15. I don't believe we need and 14/15 who will certainly be no use to us in 18 months time. That would leave us with a core of 15 players, our best 15 and still paying more in wages than just about every other club in the country yet saving around £3m per year. With 3 or 4 added from the Under 20's who are now ready and bursting to step up gives us a squad of almost 20 and still paying more in wages than just about every other club in the country. Plenty to get us through the next 6 months and an excellent base of youth and enthusiasm to drive us into the next two leagues. That is all without buying or signing a single player yet. Who knows what funds could be freed up or made available should that 14 find new clubs.

And before anyone starts, of course 14 is unrealistic, of course it is but it is what i believe we need. I would certainly support such a cull of the passengers. We have simply got too many players who are contributing nothing and who have no long term future with us.

Aye? Which spivs took £833k our of our club last year?

Raped being past tense. Using your word, who is raping it now? Right now, post AGM? What money do we have going where? Greens away, Ahmads away. On field director bonuses will no longer be paid. We haven't paid anyone off in months. We are as stable now as we have been in the last 3 years. I ain't saying we are trouble free but it is impossible to say for sure what happened under Greens watch will happen again now he's gone. That's just scaremongering and muckraking.

You are battering your head against a wall bleating on about the board to be honest, nothing is going to change. We are a football club, my primary worry is my football team not a boardroom full of blazers. The board have warned us costs need cut and of course they do, only a fool would suggest otherwise. If our manager has to persist with paying players 100 times that of his opponent just to get results then i suggest we start our clear out in his office.

We have a squad of 30 first team players, we can only play 11. We have so many sitting doing nothing, offering nothing, to use your word "raping" our club of money without giving anything back. We have more players who are going to be no use to us in just 18 months than will be of use, it's obvious the squad needs streamlined. This is the time to cut the dross, get rid of any passengers and hangers on. This is the time for our football club to get it right.

I hope Wallace has the balls.

You are the one that is bleating on about with how useless Ally and his back room team as wells as how shite the Rangers players are and the standard of football on display!,in nearly every post in nearly every thread.

I am more concerned about who is in charge of the club and where we will end up as a club!.

I will bow out of this discussion now as I don't want to bore you with my bleating.

You are the one that is bleating on about with how useless Ally and his back room team as wells as how shite the Rangers players are and the standard of football on display!,in nearly every post in nearly every thread.

I am more concerned about who is in charge of the club and where we will end up as a club!.

I will bow out of this discussion now as I don't want to bore you with my bleating.

And your point is? It's a football forum for football fans to discuss...........their football team. It's pretty obvious the manager, the players, the teams will be pertinent talking points!

Bowing out is certainly easier than answering questions you do not like the answer to Ian. :D

So let us bow out together with a disagreement. Football first for me, blazers first for you. Each to their own.

I wish you no ill feelings but all the very best for the new year mate. Have a good one. :onetoomany:

Super Cooper hopes that Wallace "has the balls". That seems fair enough if he also has intelligence. He intends raising season ticket prices but to do that and to weaken the squad doesn't seem too smart. Sure, there is scope for reducing the squad size but any review must include looking at what we are paying for our PR, our use of consultancy firms, salaries paid to the likes of Stockbridge, who as Financial Director, must have signed off on some of the excess costs. If Wallace confines his cost reduction programme to only getting shot of players and some behind the scenes staff, he runs the risk of losing part of his main source of income, which is provided by the supporters. The mood displayed at the agm. was not insignificant and how Mr Wallace responds or is allowed to respond, will reveal the quality of the man.

Simonsen

Smith

Faure

Foster

Cribari

Perry

Hegarty

Shiels

Hutton

Peralta

Mitchell

And i would personally add Little, McCulloch, Black and probably Clark to that list. 14/15. I don't believe we need and 14/15 who will certainly be no use to us in 18 months time. That would leave us with a core of 15 players, our best 15 and still paying more in wages than just about every other club in the country yet saving around £3m per year. With 3 or 4 added from the Under 20's who are now ready and bursting to step up gives us a squad of almost 20 and still paying more in wages than just about every other club in the country. Plenty to get us through the next 6 months and an excellent base of youth and enthusiasm to drive us into the next two leagues. That is all without buying or signing a single player yet. Who knows what funds could be freed up or made available should that 14 find new clubs.

And before anyone starts, of course 14 is unrealistic, of course it is but it is what i believe we need. I would certainly support such a cull of the passengers. We have simply got too many players who are contributing nothing and who have no long term future with us.

Would we have a right back left?

Another yawn of a "make it up as you go" piece by Keith Jackson and Anthony Haggerty.

Wallace is out of the country, isn't he?

How the hell can they portray this as "straight from the horses mouth" breaking news stuff then?

Hacks doing what they always have. Trying to sell newsprint.

We fans should really start to produce our own ""Daily Ranger."

There's more quality informed writers on this forum than there are in the whole of the Scottish hack community.

Another yawn of a "make it up as you go" piece by Keith Jackson and Anthony Haggerty.

Wallace is out of the country, isn't he?

How the hell can they portray this as "straight from the horses mouth" breaking news stuff then?

Hacks doing what they always have. Trying to sell newsprint.

We fans should really start to produce our own ""Daily Ranger."

There's more quality informed writers on this forum than there are in the whole of the Scottish hack community.

The Daily Record were condemned as making it up as they went along when they were consistently telling truths about us under Whyte and beyond.