We're not that far apart on what we want and how to get there. 3,4,5 years can sound too long , but no plan could see us nowhere for longer than that. I agree with the right manager (never a sure thing until they actually do the job) we could quickly challenge, but currently i see nothing but hard times ahead.

I see the same. I am predicting pitch forks and torches at the front door and an empty stadium in our second year back in the SPFL is Ally and his pals are still there.

Two huge levels of debt in the last 11 years show we couldn't pay the wages before mate, what makes you think we can do it now? As you say the fans can only do so much, we need more revenue from other sources.

'm not asking for a squad of 20 plus internationals like before but we will need a team of them.

I see the same. I am predicting pitch forks and torches at the front door and an empty stadium in our second year back in the SPFL is Ally and his pals are still there.

the board may buy some time by throwing ally to the wolves but they won't be far behind for the pitchfork treatment .

It is not unreasonable to expect anyone doing a job for a number of years, to show signs of improvement. It doesn't come across to me that Ally has progressed much tactically and in player selection. He must know that even his most loyal supporters are fed up with the indifferent displays against very average teams. Football boards often replace the team manager to take pressure off themselves. The mood of the supporters could well provide them with an opportunity. It can't be easy managing a club where there is so much uncertainty but Just feel that Ally needs to do better.

By using the "throw him to the wolves" point you indicate you think it's a wrong move. Whatever else you think about the board at least it would be one good decision.

depends if they pay well for a quality replacement and back him or not.

at one point donald muir wanted to sack walter and bring in the two jimmys to save lloyds money. quite a lot of fans wanted rid of walter at that point but that wouldn't have made it right.