A member of his family mate. Some of the stories told about Allys treatment of him are horrendous.

If this is true, then what is it about Mckay that makes Ally,(every ones mate!),treat someone like that?,does he have a valid reason as Ally doesn't come across as anything other than a decent man!, not speaking about his management, or lack of,skills.

If this is true, then what is it about Mckay that makes Ally,(every ones mate!),treat someone like that?,does he have a valid reason as Ally doesn't come across as anything other than a decent man!, not speaking about his management, or lack of,skills.

Does he though? His recent interviews make him come across as a bit of coward, certainly a liar if i am being honest. Also talking to fans like they are idiots. It's not as if Barrie is an isolated case either, Ally has previous with several different players.

There's always at the very least two sides to every story, but the bottom line is that Barrie McKay wouldn't have been given a 5 year deal along with the likes of MacLeod and Crawford if he wasn't rated and quite highly regarded by the management team. It's one thing handing out 1 & 2 year deals to young lads, but when they're getting handed 5 year deals it usually means they're regarded highly. Obviously circumstances can change over time though. All it takes is a lack of effort, some missed training sessions or turning up late, that type of thing and all of a sudden there can be cross words or fall outs. We normally don't ever find out the truth about these things though and I'd certainly never be inclined to put all of my faith in one side of a story unless it seemed rock solid.

Edited by Zappa
typo

Wallace as a centre back with McKay and Aird having to play as wing backs? No thanks.

Ally has enough problems without adding 3 at the back to the equation. It is very rarely successful in modern football.

Agree but 3-5-2 works if you play players in natural positions. 3 natural centre halves, 5 natural midfielders (this includes holding players, creative players and proper wingers) and 2 strikers. Liverpool have done it this season and done well. And I hate to admit the best Celtic side ive ever seen was under O'Neill played this.

Agree but 3-5-2 works if you play players in natural positions. 3 natural centre halves, 5 natural midfielders (this includes holding players, creative players and proper wingers) and 2 strikers. Liverpool have done it this season and done well. And I hate to admit the best Celtic side ive ever seen was under O'Neill played this.

But Ally likes a back four and a holding MF player(black) in the third tier of Scottish football.......

No one on this planet could convince me Lewis MacLeod, Arnold Peralta, Andy Little or Robbie Crawford are better options than young Barrie on the flanks. He, himself, feels it is personal.

If that were true (and I'm not saying it is!), then it would be the lad's problem, not the manager's. The manager selects the team and the players in the squad need to fully respect his decisions whether they personally agree with them or not. First team football squads are almost always 25 men or more, with some being as much as 40 men or more so for young players to start taking it personally if they are left out is just not acceptable. Young players need to keep their head down, work hard, maintain a good attitude and always respect their gaffer's decisions. If they do these things and they are good enough, then they will get a chance.

If that were true (and I'm not saying it is!), then it would be the lad's problem, not the manager's. The manager selects the team and the players in the squad need to fully respect his decisions whether they personally agree with them or not. First team football squads are almost always 25 men or more, with some being as much as 40 men or more so for young players to start taking it personally if they are left out is just not acceptable. Young players need to keep their head down, work hard, maintain a good attitude and always respect their gaffer's decisions. If they do these things and they are good enough, then they will get a chance.

I agree with that absolutely but it doesn't really apply here. Obviously i can't say too much on a public forum.

Edited by Super Cooper

Playing a back 4 is great when defending but when we have the ball one player should move into the midfield. For those that remember the great Franz Beckenbauer will know how that role is played to perfection. Wallace gets forward a lot which is great but really Jig is too slow to give Mohsni a free hand to move into the midfield. Mohsni is also sometimes loose with his passing which puts us under pressure when he moves into the midfield. Any youngsters who never seen Beckenbaur playing should look him up on you tube. What a dream player he was.