Apart from that, Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

Sad reactions in here.

Millionaire Rangers legend would piss himself at your lives.

Of course he's a legend and almost carried us to the UEFA Cup Final one painful cortizone injection after another; but that doesn't make him a manager; just ask John Greig.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Sad reactions in here.

Millionaire Rangers legend would piss himself at your lives.

Relevance of that statement isnt clear to me.

What does BF being a millionaire, or a Rangers legend, have to do with Gersnet members lives or his capabilities as a manager ???? :confused:

Relevance of that statement isnt clear to me.

What does BF being a millionaire, or a Rangers legend, have to do with Gersnet members lives or his capabilities as a manager ???? :confused:

Attitude of mocking a former bear stinks frankly. Some maybe dont like him but I find this stuff pretty low.

Attitude of mocking a former bear stinks frankly. Some maybe dont like him but I find this stuff pretty low.

It may stink but your comment bore zero relevance.

I dont really see anyone mocking him. If anything it looks like you are being a touch sensitive on the issue.

To be beaten 5-1 but "really enjoyed it".... you dont see how that may be taken in mock ? How would you have reacted had Advocaaat said, after we were thumped 6-2 at Parkhead "Apart from the result, I really enjoyed that" - not in defence of him I would imagine.