Owen Coyle: Rangers shouldn't be second favourites to lift Scottish Cup this season..

Second strongest squad in Scotland with huge resources, we should be second favourites. It's up to the manager and players to do their jobs properly and prove they deserve the big bucks they earn here.

Rab, i hear what you are saying but are currently spending over £2m per year just on defenders and you are worried about coming up against the dross of the SPFL. Why are we paying these guys so much if they are not worth it?

That £2m could be better spent IMO

I'd be concerned about us defensively against a top division side. Big Jig(who is a makeshift CB)would get a runaround and I'm not sure about Moshni either. This is one area of the side which needs attended to this summer as we prepare to return to the top division next year

What is Davie Weir doing since leaving Sheff Utd? If ever there was a job for ex players!!

Faure is not the answer either for me.

Not sure on Mohsni. Looked like a Bougherra-light when he first came in but seems to either have lost that assured nature or is being over-confident. Not quite sure which. Worried he is not as good as I initially thought. Jury still out. Probably our best defender but maybe wont stroll the top league that I first thought/hoped.

Need a right back too. Now that I come to think of it we need a minimum of 2 (possibly 3) first choice defenders for our back four once we return to the top flight.

I still think we need the SPL sides to cancel each other out in the next round e.g. Aberdeen to draw Dun Utd etc. We still need the luck of the draw.

I'm still thrilled to bits today watching Lawell's corrupt plan crumble before his eyes. Two cup finals 'rigged' for Breezeblock Boulevard and his green and grey 'foot soldiers' couldn't bring it home on either occasion. Fucking fantastic! Can you imagine the supreme irony (and Karma) if we get to the final and their midden is bouncing under the feet of the red, white and blue?