Whyte reappointed as director of Sevco 5088

At a total guess, it's probably so they can say to some other poor dupes 'look at all our companies' and bamboozle them with a trail the length of Oregon should they try to research it themselves.

How they are not in jail in beyond me.

NOTE

... nothing appears on the company check website. I would assume that the Company House website starts with a www too.

The company check website is an irrelevance. It is not totally accurate. The Companies House website is the definitive one. Director changes are submitted to Companies House. Company check will just take their information from the Companies House website.

Isn't that just bad wording, i.e. Director appointed - Aiden Early? Same language is used for appointment of Whyte.

You are misunderstanding the question. There has to be a director who authorises a director's appointment and I was asking who it was in the case of Earley. Who signed the form (if it was done off-line)? Was there an existing dirctor?

I could check it out myself but don't have the time or inclination.

The company check website is an irrelevance. It is not totally accurate. The Companies House website is the definitive one. Director changes are submitted to Companies House. Company check will just take their information from the Companies House website.

I was pointing at the rather dubious "wck2" instead of "www" of the linked document above.