"I make this pledge to the Rangers support – one day the story the BBC failed to report – will be told"

You come to bury the BBC, not to praise them"

We'll hold you to that D'art.

Read the forthcoming editions of WATP Magazine bud.

I'm a bit taken aback that you are a VB D'Art. I do remember you being supportive of them during the run up to the AGM but had no idea you were a member.

You have presented me with a conundrum -

Whilst I appreciate the effort you put in and quality of your articles (that I more often than not agree with by the way), I'm struggling to square the circle regarding your VB membership.

VB's treatment of some good folk in the run up to the AGM and since has left a really bad taste in the mouth. I would like to think that you have challenged some of the more unsavoury and uncalled for behaviour of some your fellow VB members.

I'm a bit taken aback that you are a VB D'Art. I do remember you being supportive of them during the run up to the AGM but had no idea you were a member.

Whilst I appreciate the effort you put in and quality of your articles (that I more often than not agree with by the way), I'm struggling to square the circle regarding your VB membership.

VB's treatment of some good folk in the run up to the AGM and since has left a really bad taste in the mouth. I would like to think that you have challenged some of the more unsavoury and uncalled for behaviour of some your fellow VB members.

How about taking the man at the value of what he writes? If you have a problem with him, challenge him about it. I have and I've found him robust but fair.

Whilst I very much appreciate RPB's comments - I will out of courtesy nonetheless provide you with a response WBD.

1. VB MEMBER - I am also a member of Gersnet, Rangers Media DTB, FF , Rangerschat and post more on these forums than I do on VB - yet for some strange reason I am defined and characterised as being "VB" ? I have never understood this tendency within our support to pigeon hole one another - to me such a tendency is likely to impair rather than enhance a sense of unity. I am here, I am on VB/FF/RM etc etc for one reason - Because I support Rangers.

2. AGM/BEHAVIOUR - You started your query mentioning VB as a collective and then referred to some of the behaviour of individual members of VB. It is a distinction which is critical. I noticed "unsavoury" and "uncalled" behaviour by a number of people during the run up to the AGM many of whom were not VB members. If you ask people who know me - I will give short shrift to any Bear whose conduct towards another Bear is unedifying - and I dont care what pigeon hole badge they wear whether they be VB or otherwise.

But hypothetically speaking it is a considerably huge and erroneous quantum leap to suggest "Real Papa Bear, who is a member of Gersnet think and does this - therefore all Gersnet Members are of the same ilk"

Furthermore what you have failed to acknowledge WBD is that the unsavoury and uncalled for behaviour was also perpetrated against some VB members. One in particular, who I would add is not a member of any social media platforms - had his identity and the places he frequents revealed and as a consequence his family were subject to threats.

I dont want this to sound tit for tat - just that your original assertion suggested it was one way - which I know for a fact it wasn't. None of which of course, excuses such behaviour whoever perpetrates it.

Furthermore there were considerable lies published during the run up to the AGM particularly about VB - I only know they were lies because as a member I was able to validate some of the stuff which was being printed and determine it was not true. In particular the circumstances surrounding the meeting with BS & JH has been subject to particular distortion. The latter makes me particularly angry to this day - not because Im a VB member - but because Im a Rangers supporter and such deliberate lies only confused our support further.

3. THIS ARTICLE - I wrote this article exclusively for VB as a mark of recognition and respect of their efforts in tackling the shortcomings at BBC Scotland - hence why it is exclusive to their website.

the thing i notice about the bbc is they seem to want to totally ignore us. i listened to them for a couple of hours the other weekend and they simply did not talk about our game it was all about the cup semifinals.

sure they were bigger games but more license payers want to hear about rangers then hearts aberdeen ict etc put together.

they should indeed remember who pays the license fee.