there's no option to get it back is the difference.

ahh right so you dont lose anything then , dont see why you should get your money back as your buying shares , you still have your shares .

Its been made out as if you get nothing

ahh right so you dont lose anything then , dont see why you should get your money back as your buying shares , you still have your shares .

Its been made out as if you get nothing

I think the shares are bought as a collective B, so you wouldn't get them back as far as I know but I'm not certain whether there will be a mechanism for any kind of refund.

I think the shares are bought as a collective B, so you wouldn't get them back as far as I know but I'm not certain whether there will be a mechanism for any kind of refund.

There is no way that if you join this scheme and after a period of time you leave it you get nothing , that would be illegal , you have purchased something through a regulated scheme

There is no way that if you join this scheme and after a period of time you leave it you get nothing , that would be illegal , you have purchased something through a regulated scheme

You may be right but the word donation was used a couple of times. Perhaps someone could clarify.

Why can't the respective committees meet for a pint and just decide on one scheme with a clear aim? They all say they want what's best for the club, but everyone thinking up their own plan is only dividing the amount of spare cash that our support may have. There's no need for the confusion that 2 different schemes is creating.

Why can't the respective committees meet for a pint and just decide on one scheme with a clear aim? They all say they want what's best for the club, but everyone thinking up their own plan is only dividing the amount of spare cash that our support may have. There's no need for the confusion that 2 different schemes is creating.

I think most people would broadly agree with that.

I look forward to them uniting under the banner of "Amalgamated Rangers Shareholding Entities".