That's quite a statement.

Are we too thick, too afraid or are we incapable of taking responsibility due to a particular cultural aspect of our identity?

The percentage of the support who have the on-line disagreements is fairly small (although relatively influential).

The biggest problem that our support suffers from is apathy. That's probably due to years of success under a one man ownership set-up. I think that we can be democratic and responsible. The support in general just don't want it enough at this point to step to take it.

As a collective we're too gullible and soft for a start. As a collective we will turn on each other and let outsiders have a free rein over the club's affairs. In my experience I haven't seen any evidence that we can look after our club together.

There will always be groups and certain forums that will try the divide and rule tactic, but they are a minority. The problem is reaching out to the great majority and getting them organised.

No problem. Do you think one of the insiders from either scheme will come on here and give definitive answers?

Yes, I do. I certainly hope so and was presuming they would. In fact I am just home and checked in to see if they had and will check again after dinner and before going to bed.

As a collective we're too gullible and soft for a start. As a collective we will turn on each other and let outsiders have a free rein over the club's affairs. In my experience I haven't seen any evidence that we can look after our club together.

It's probably true that most fans would love to see Dave King stepping in and taking the responsibility that we don't seem to want, but why is this?

What is it that makes us as soft and gullible as you suggest?

Apathy may play a part in our difficulties, but if you are right, our problems go much, much deeper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes, I do. I certainly hope so and was presuming they would. In fact I am just home and checked in to see if they had and will check again after dinner and before going to bed.

I can answer questions on Buy Rangers and have been to the two public meetings of the CIC group but I can try to answer questions.

It's probably true that most fans would love to see Dave King stepping in and taking the responsibility that we don't seem to want, but why is this?

What is it that makes us as soft and gullible as you suggest?

Apathy may play a part in our difficulties, but if you are right, our problems go much, much deeper.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm basing my assertions on recent years. Most were fooled by Whyte, including me, but most did not learn their lesson when Green arrived in town and many of those are being fooled by the likes of the Easdales and co. For me, that's gullibility epitomised. We love a moonbeam.

There's probably plenty of reasons why I don't think we are fit to govern Rangers. The main one for me is we love a figurehead to look up to.

The percentage of the support who have the on-line disagreements is fairly small (although relatively influential).

You're right BD, but these days I think our online support's 'disagreements' (on all fronts) amounts to potentially thousands of people, so not only do we have those issues, but we have the problem of all the thousands of neutral fans without affiliation to a group who watch in disarray as the petty in-fighting and bickering continues to divide us due to certain party lines, preconceptions and even just simple everyday viewpoints.

The biggest problem that our support suffers from is apathy. That's probably due to years of success under a one man ownership set-up. I think that we can be democratic and responsible. The support in general just don't want it enough at this point to step to take it.

There's certainly apathy, but I'm not convinced that it's our biggest issue or problem. In fact, I honestly can't say with any certainty what our biggest issue or problem is because we seem to have so many that it's a bit of a minefield for anyone trying to make any sense of it. It should maybe be quite simple and ideally it would be simple, but it just isn't because primarily we're a very large fan base who rarely agree on anything amicably.

As incompetent as the current incumbents may well appear, they are actually very good at what they do. These people screw people over for a living. The thought of us gradually buying up shares to gain a modicum of power is quite frankly delusional. Trying to play them at their own game will only have one outcome.

Direct militant action is what's required. Organised boycotts of games, sponsors, merchandise etc. As soon as someone comes up with a direct debit scheme in support of such action, then I'll be interested. This mob have had their chance to put things right, and the best they come up with is another power grab dressed up as helping us out. Starve the bastards out. It's our only hope. If it means starting the whole 'journey' again, that is an acceptable price to pay for the greater good.

Fans playing them at their own game is nothing more than an ego trip at the expense of the ordinary fan. True fan ownership requires government legislation and protection, as happened in Germany, I believe. These sharks will eat the fans groups for breakfast, and more millions of the supports cash will be pissed away. It's not for me to tell anyone what to do with their money, but a score a month for a pipe dream? Gies peace.

If what we have went through in the last 3 years hasn't woke us from our coma i have no idea what will.

I can answer questions on Buy Rangers and have been to the two public meetings of the CIC group but I can try to answer questions.

See first post.

Am I correct or not on points 1& 2?

What is the answer to point 3 for BuyRangers?

I realise you cannot speak for RangersFirst.