Like everyone else, I'm shocked about how gullible I've been.

I also had big hoped for Wallace, but I'm not making any excuses for him.

If his intention is to lie and go along with shafting us, the gloves are off as far as I'm concerned.

We have no friends, no custodians. Just ourselves.

Like everyone else, I'm shocked about how gullible I've been.

I also had big hoped for Wallace, but I'm not making any excuses for him.

If his intention is to lie and go along with shafting us, the gloves are off as far as I'm concerned.

We have no friends, no custodians. Just ourselves.

the gloves being off is of no help when there is no-one to hit. The only thing we can harm is the club we want to save.

As least with Green, his bullshit was overt. Wallace is way more insidious, and convincing, but no less a gobshite. He doesn't want to talk about where the IPO money went, bahah. Not surprised..... Changing the faces and saying it's fuck all to do with me just wont wash. The only good thing to come from all this, is it shows our prison rehabilitation service to be in rude health. Easdale going from convicted VAT fraudster to benevolent interest free loan giver. Truly restores your faith in human nature.

That may be *a* point but it's not the point that BH was making; which was that Easdale would be getting interest on (his own) money which has been earmarked as a loan to us.

I'm quite happy to get my pitchfork and light up my torch to run Easdale out of town - but let's make sure tat we have grounds for doing so. Him giving us an interest free loan at no charge doesn't seem to be a good enough reason.

But do you not think the whole think stinks to high heaven? It smells like snake oil to me. At best it's a buy two at six times the normal price and get one free. Now that's generous... not. Part of this deal is horrendous business and the other part is too good to be true. Alarm bells should be ringing.

I'd be a lot happier with the Easdales if they lent us the whole amount at REAL market rates, pessimistically let's say, 1% per month, and give them a good return.

But the torches and pitchforks are first for Wallace who is acting like a snake oil salesman. The guy is obviously trying to con us in this Q and A. I no longer trust the man or the board who sanctioned the Wonga loan.

We really should have checked the market rates at the Coop after buying some land at market rates from the GCC.

the gloves being off is of no help when there is no-one to hit. The only thing we can harm is the club we want to save.

I'd like to see a way out of this mess, but I can't.

What I see just now is Laxey gathering more and more power and a future of them squeezing us dry for eternity.

But do you not think the whole think stinks to high heaven? It smells like snake oil to me. At best it's a buy two at six times the normal price and get one free. Now that's generous... not. Part of this deal is horrendous business and the other part is too good to be true. Alarm bells should be ringing.

I'd be a lot happier with the Easdales if they lent us the whole amount at REAL market rates, pessimistically let's say, 1% per month, and give them a good return.

But the torches and pitchforks are first for Wallace who is acting like a snake oil salesman. The guy is obviously trying to con us in this Q and A. I no longer trust the man or the board who sanctioned the Wonga loan.

We really should have checked the market rates at the Coop after buying some land at market rates from the GCC.

Of course it stinks, but we should try to be aware of exactly where the stink is coming from. laxey is patently and obviously exploiting us. That's indisputable. But! We have to remember that being exploitative parasites is their job. That's what they *do*. So in that regard we can't really complain too much; there's no point in blaming a dog for barking.

On the face of it Easedale is behaving as a director *should*, i.e furnishing a short term loan at no charge and at no interest. Whether this money actually exists, or whether it will be used after the laxey money, I have no more idea than anyone else on this forum. It might well be, as has been suggested, just more PR from toxicjack. We don't yet know and until we do, we should treat the two funding sources differently imho.

Of course it stinks, but we should try to be aware of exactly where the stink is coming from. laxey is patently and obviously exploiting us. That's indisputable. But! We have to remember that being exploitative parasites is their job. That's what they *do*. So in that regard we can't really complain too much; there's no point in blaming a dog for barking.

On the face of it Easedale is behaving as a director *should*, i.e furnishing a short term loan at no charge and at no interest. Whether this money actually exists, or whether it will be used after the laxey money, I have no more idea than anyone else on this forum. It might well be, as has been suggested, just more PR from toxicjack. We don't yet know and until we do, we should treat the two funding sources differently imho.

Until we know differently I'd view the funding sources as the same.

In addition to the valid concerns already voiced on this thread, and being the sceptical sort, the bit that peaked my interest was how the use of Daniel Stewart, our Nominated Advisor (NOMAD), somehow validated the reasons for apparently ignoring other sources of finance whe ich may have offered more preferential terms than Laxey. Call me cynical, and I'm sure the NOMAD has some involvement where such decisions require disclosure to investors through the stock exchange, but it just seems like a comment thrown in to add the veneer of respectability to the situation. In the same way Charles Green was fond of throwing in the name of Deloitte when it suited him.

Our third Nomad in a couple of years. The NOMAD which likes to say "yes" perhaps?

I'm sure that's way too cynical of course...