Guest Thenorthlondonblue
By mutual consent..................where does this leave us?:sigh:

A laughing stock and a season that is only going to become more unsettled! :mad:

Exclusive! PLG Leaves Gers

PAUL LE GUEN''S reign as Rangers manager is over after just seven months - making it shorest reign in the club's history.

Rangers Football Club today announced by mutual agreement with Manager Paul Le Guen that he will relinquish his position as Manager of the first team with immediate effect.

Chairman Sir David Murray commented: "Having met with Paul it was clear that in the interests of the Club and all concerned we agreed jointly to him stepping down as Manager.

"We are all clearly disappointed with our current circumstances and will now focus on securing a suitable replacement. I would like to wish Paul and his management team well in the future."

Paul Le Guen stated: "I am disappointed to leave the Club, but I think it is the best solution for all concerned.I would like to thank all the people who helped me and my team during my spell in Scotland.

"In particular I would like to thank the Directors who at all times gave me their total support."

There will be no further comment from the Club regarding the Manager's position, Reserve Team Coach Ian Durrant will be temporarily responsible for first team training.