I doubt this is the BF factor, take one look at PLG in press conferences/interviews and he's hardly shown a great enthusiasm from the job.

As for him going, well if if is truely by mutual consent then best he goes. Given his signing and game record he's hardly been a success and surely someone else can do better.

Regarding the enthusiasm that may just be his nature.

His results suggest that someone else could definitely do better - but I still think we have the players to be winning games... but will they step up to the plate and show some fight and determination ?

I also was hoping that in PLG we would be looking at the long-term and not shrot-term - now it seems we are looking at short-term.

Meant to say about this clique surrounding Fergie, some of the lads in it are still very young in comparison to him and if they've been around the club for a while, its easy to see how they could look up to him. Its pretty obvious that the next manager and DM will lay the ground rules down from the start and anyone who does step out of line will be straight out the door.

Problem is that we still don't know what's been going on behind the scenes over the last week. Or the last few months. Or indeed the last 2 seasons since all these rumours of players undermining managers began.

And that is the thing - this DOES seem to have been going on for 2 years now - coincidence that it has been since BF came back from Blackburn ?? Probably.

But the position remains that there has obviously been something amiss in the dressing room which now TWO managers have not been able to control.

Something has to be done, but will it ?

And if it is still there with the next manager how long does he last ?

How soon before we become the next Hearts ?

Its pretty obvious that the next manager and DM will lay the ground rules down from the start and anyone who does step out of line will be straight out the door.

Is it clear though ?

but on a more serious note.

what happens with the next manager who comes in??

what does he do with the likes of mcgregor, boyd and ferguson? - the three clearly have a clique and what manager in their right mind would take on this poisoned chalice of a job?

Things need to come out ASAP or its obvious we're going to end up with another eck situation where we've got a manager who noone really has any faith in and we struggle even more domestically.

I truly am flabbergasted by whats happened and its so disheartening.

I am very sadened to,but i still say it's not all BF fault, results, signings,let's face it i think BF has been the one player who has been playing for his jersey, PLG has underestimated the job BIG TIME.I only hope the fans don't blame BF for this

Do you not think that any manager with a set could deal with a player like BF. Just annoys me how PLG couldn't deal with the situation on the d'low.

I'm sure if this was walter smith during the 9iar season he woulda sorted BF out straight away.

I am very sadened to,but i still say it's not all BF fault, results, signings,let's face it i think BF has been the one player who has been playing for his jersey, PLG has underestimated the job BIG TIME.I only hope the fans don't blame BF for this

Many fans were supportive of BF when PLG dropped him so they no doubt still will be.

Is it clear though ?

I'd hope so. I depends on the manager who comes in, but if Fergie has been causing problems for PLG, then I don't think DM will stand for any more of it. Its entirely possible that he gave him the benefit of the doubt under AM, but I'd expect Fergie will have the riot act read to him by DM and the next manager.

Same problem though, we don't know exactly what's been going on for the last while.

It's not Barry Ferguson's fault. Some of the signings and decisions PLG made were a joke.

Agreed,i for one don't think this is Barrys fault,take this situation out for a moment, we have been absolute pish for a long time,PLG maybe did this to get out of Ibrox as it has been suggested he has been tapped for PSG,good escape if you ask me