Heard the news on Five live 10 mins ago, and i punched the dashboard in delight!

The man was a joke ..... shortest lived Rangers manager ever, and no wonder! Each week he baffled us with his decisions, his attitude towards Boyd but praise for Sebo(!), the debacle with Letizi, his poor tactics, his poor signings, his attitude towards the importance of the captaincy, etc, etc, etc, the list could go on

It was a bold move by us to get him in, but he proved to be an arrogant little man who thought he could stroll into Scotland and win the the title .... he showed absolutely no respect for Scottish football, the club, and it's traditions, and i will be glad if i never ever see this man again

For all of you out there blaming Barry ..... we should have been looking at PLG's future REGARDLESS of the recent incident, but come on ...... the guy was looking to get out, can't you all see this??????????? I only hope Barry doesn't suffer from the fans for PLG's sleekit get out routine :(

a pity we did not give him the time we all said he needed at the start of the season...what next...another man comes in 6 months later we are struggling and the fans revolt and act like idiots in backing a player over a manager??

as for punching the dashboard in delight...good for you!!

as for punching the dashboard in delight...good for you!!

Great reply :rolleyes:

Better than letting the club rot with this buffoon in charge ..... i am NOT sad to see him go!

However, i do accept that this will have been an expensive episode for our club and will probably set us back even more!

PLG's record and the BF situation are, at least in my mind, two totally different issues. One might have had an influence on the other, but that should be as far as it goes.

Im not sure they are, though ..... one may have been created because of the other!

Better than letting the club rot with this buffoon in charge ..... i am NOT sad to see him go!

However, i do accept that this will have been an expensive episode for our club and will probably set us back even more!

The buffoon in charge you need to look at is DM... he is the one that has allowed our club to be bargain basement shoppers...

As for the "great reply" comment - I do believe that he posted more than just that one line...

how you can say the man was a buffon is beyond me...the whole club needed shaken up from top to bottom,as usual our fickle fans only see the results first.

It is a shame he tried and failed to win over the support...I am sure a few more wins might even have kept a glory hunter like yourself happy.

I am sure a few more wins might even have kept a glory hunter like yourself happy.

Oh well, i bow to your extra sensory powers ... you must know me!

I've been going from the days when i could pick my seat in the copland, so don't give me any of your crap! Don't let the whole fergie issue cloud just how bad PLG has been!

Oh well, i bow to your extra sensory powers ... you must know me!

I've been going from the days when i could pick my seat in the copland, so don't give me any of your crap! Don't let the whole fergie issue cloud just how bad PLG has been!

sorry Jim

I forgot you are the UBERFAN!!

:thup: