I am not a great fan of his either and hope he sells up but as long as he has our club in his hands i will live in hope.

I am sad that le Geun never worked but i was losing confidence in him slowly.

As i said: Advocaat--- Scottish , Dutch dressing room split.

Eck---- Scottish, foreign player split

How many Scots had we then so not that difficult to work out who was the Scottish influence.

PLG---- Scottish Foreign player split.

Anyone see a pattern.

Stand up Barry the Snake.

If he had played that brilliant for us then i may even agree with him but he was a one season wonder.

Oh yeh he was playing with an injury:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wait a second here, am I not right in saying that Barry has been great friends with Gio, Numan and Amo?

Am I not right in saying that Prso and Barry get along fine?

Is this Barry bashing getting way out of hand? Suddenly he is the downfall of Advocaat, Eck and Le Guen! What absolute rubbish!

Gordon Smith's interview made a lot of sense - you can listen to it on the bbc site.

He reckons that the Ferguson spat is only the latest of a long list of things and that Le Guen didn't fancy continuing as he wasn't happy with the way things are going and there's a more "appetizing" job coming up for him.

Wait a second here, am I not right in saying that Barry has been great friends with Gio, Numan and Amo?

Am I not right in saying that Prso and Barry get along fine?

Is this Barry bashing getting way out of hand? Suddenly he is the downfall of Advocaat, Eck and Le Guen! What absolute rubbish!

Were there not all these fueds in the dressing room then?

I think you should check back before saying something is rubbish.

Gordon Smith's interview made a lot of sense - you can listen to it on the bbc site.

He reckons that the Ferguson spat is only the latest of a long list of things and that Le Guen didn't fancy continuing as he wasn't happy with the way things are going and there's a more "appetizing" job coming up for him.

Be interesting to see if PLG walks into a new job in the next few days or weeks!

DM could be shitting himself about giving PLG a bunch of millions in the transfer window and after the sacking of arguably our best player, thinks, "Enough is enough", while Le Guen is saying, "I've had enough".

I think that may well have had the biggest part in it all!

DM had a choice .... take a risk with giving PLG some more cash, or calling of the whole 'le revolution' and starting anew ..... he chose the former - The Fergie incident may well be a nice cover story for everything that went on, but you can bet it wasn't the only (or even the main) thing behind it

It says that PLG informed DM of what he was going to do with Fergie .... for all we know DM might have though immediately after he put the phone down - 'i have my chance' Let's face it, it has been a convenient episode for all!

We will more than likely never know!

Be interesting to see if PLG walks into a new job in the next few days or weeks!

Quiestion : If PLG was hankering for a move back to France, and PSG being the likely club why would DM simply let him go by "mutual consent" rather than ask PSG to pony up a fee to release our manager ?

There is definitely more to this than meets the eye.

Well I hear he has been linked with the Paris St Germain job, the club where he made his name as a player. There sitting in 16th place in Ligue 1, just above the relegation zone so could be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire. His former club Lyon are top of the league, 15 points clear of the club in 2nd place. Sounds familiar doesn't it.

Malky

Were there not all these fueds in the dressing room then?

I think you should check back before saying something is rubbish.

I'm not the one making up rumours though! Just because Barry has been at the club a long time doesn't mean he has ruined 3 managers careers! Like I said, he has had good relationships with many foreign players so I can't believe this is true. Crikey, he even linked up with Amo and Tugay at Blackburn!

Fair enough if Eck and Advocaat come out and say it was Barry's fault but I have a sneaking suspicion they won't, especially as Advocaat wants to take Barry to Russia and Barry always recalls Advocaat fondly. Like I said, rubbish!