And by the way pete,was it not the chairman that came to this decision ?, if as you seem to think it was BF that got rid of PLG, THEN IS THE CHAIRMAN NOT IN THE WRONG FOR ALLOWING IT :confused:

The "understanding" on SSN is that if DM still wanted PLG to be in charge tonight, he would be.

Annoys me all the more then !

Why? DM has seen more then any of us have, he knows what has been happening in the background. I personally don't think Le Guen is capable of man management at all, his form of man management is ship them out and that doesn't help matters. We need to be a team, not to be split up and flung apart.

Why? DM has seen more then any of us have, he knows what has been happening in the background. I personally don't think Le Guen is capable of man management at all, his form of man management is ship them out and that doesn't help matters. We need to be a team, not to be split up and flung apart.

Fan power ? Player power ? We just don't know.

I think PLG would have turned us around, despite what the results suggested. I think he needed time and wasn't given it. My opinion.

How do you know that what PLG was doing wasn't to try to create a team atmosphere ? Maybe the decision he made about BF was for that very reason - we don't know.

Could it be that it's DM that's run out of patience. He could be thinking the exact same thoughts as us with regards to results, performances, tactics, player purchases, man management etc, etc.

He also could be thinking along the same lines as us about players, offering Le Guen the likes of Brown, Thomson, Whitakker, Webster, Riordan and then Pressley while Le Guen says, "Non, non, non, non, non, non." and then chooses a bunch of no-hopers.

DM could be shitting himself about giving PLG a bunch of millions in the transfer window and after the sacking of arguably our best player, thinks, "Enough is enough", while Le Guen is saying, "I've had enough".

DM may not be the best man for our club but it doesn't mean he's entirely stupid.

Mutual consent may be a very accurate description.

Could it be that it's DM that's run out of patience. He could be thinking the exact same thoughts as us with regards to results, performances, tactics, player purchases, man management etc, etc.

He also could be thinking along the same lines as us about players, offering Le Guen the likes of Brown, Thomson, Whitakker, Webster, Riordan and then Pressley while Le Guen says, "Non, non, non, non, non, non." and then chooses a bunch of no-hopers.

DM could be shitting himself about giving PLG a bunch of millions in the transfer window and after the sacking of arguably our best player, thinks, "Enough is enough", while Le Guen is saying, "I've had enough".

DM may not be the best man for our club but it doesn't mean he's entirely stupid.

Possibly accurate cal but again we will never know.

DM hasn't trusted ANYONE with a great deal of money in the transfer window for quite some time - not just PLG - not sure if that piece would be down to the manager or DM stock-piling and not spending

Agreed,will we ever know exactly what happened,and i don't think DM would allow one player to get rid of a manager

I don't BOO anybody, you just support DM, i don't.

I am not a great fan of his either and hope he sells up but as long as he has our club in his hands i will live in hope.

I am sad that le Geun never worked but i was losing confidence in him slowly.

As i said: Advocaat--- Scottish , Dutch dressing room split.

Eck---- Scottish, foreign player split

How many Scots had we then so not that difficult to work out who was the Scottish influence.

PLG---- Scottish Foreign player split.

Anyone see a pattern.

Stand up Barry the Snake.

If he had played that brilliant for us then i may even agree with him but he was a one season wonder.

Oh yeh he was playing with an injury:rolleyes: :rolleyes: