Correct, I have no patience for a manager who has us playing like that and losing to the likes of ICT and St Johnstone at home.

So you just have time for when we play well and beat the likes of Parma and PSV then? Some supporter you are.

Guest HazukiSan
Can anyone tell me, is this the first time BF has been accused of trying to undermine the manager?

There were rumours during the final Eck days.

Can anyone tell me, is this the first time BF has been accused of trying to undermine the manager?

Pretty sure I heard rumblings of him undermining Eck too. I am likely wrong though

It was Le Guens decision to leave. So he didnt have the patience.

How do you KNOW it was PLG's decision to leave ?????

When they say "by mutual consent" it usually means there is a story behind it but for the sake of all concerned they aren't saying what it is.

We still do not know that it was PLG's decision to leave, maybe never will !

So you just have time for when we play well and beat the likes of Parma and PSV then? Some supporter you are.

Nothing wrong with not liking a manager who can't do the basics at a club like Rangers.

People support clubs, not necessarily the managers.

How do you KNOW it was PLG's decision to leave ?????

When they say "by mutual consent" it usually means there is a story behind it but for the sake of all concerned they aren't saying what it is.

We still do not know that it was PLG's decision to leave, maybe never will !

Mutual does mean hes agreed.

Hes seen the PSG oppourtunity and fled.

Nothing wrong with not liking a manager who can't do the basics at a club like Rangers.

People support clubs, not necessarily the managers.

I didn't like Eck as a manager but I went to the games to get behind the team and manager rain, hail or snow.

Guest HazukiSan

No but Rangers shouldn't be losing to the diddy teams, I still support the club but the club is not just the manager and it's not just the players and I feel PLG and his new signings have done nothing to improve Rangers.

Ok, because it's funny how all of a sudden he's a trouble maker, i personally think he was hurting as he is a Rangers man at how bad we are and the players around him and maybe spurted off a few times, to PLGs' dislike.For me he was the only player bursting his balls for the team, he is a Rangers man and he gets my backing.

You've got to wonder about PLG's stomach/bravery/whatever. I'm sure that if he had the conviction of actions and stuck it out, he would at least have till the end of the season. If he turned things around and at least matched Celtic in the second half of the season, he would then even get another season to win the league or at least come close.

Speirs has been shown to be talking bollocks again...