Souness should never manage the club again after the way he walked out to to Liverpool. Doubt Muarry would take him back.

Don't quite understand the clamour for Smith. Yes he gave us wonderful sucess, but he was backed by Muarry's checkbook and I don't think he'd give up the Scotland job

Fuck sake!!!!!

I'm absolutely gutted he's gone. Does this now mean that BF is bigger than Rangers? It must. I think I'm more angry about that than PLG leaving TBH.

Fergie should hang his head in shame and fuck off to some diddy team in England to play Billy big baws.

Guest HazukiSan
Fuck sake!!!!!

I'm absolutely gutted he's gone. Does this now mean that BF is bigger than Rangers? It must. I think I'm more angry about that than PLG leaving TBH.

Fergie should hang his head in shame and fuck off to some diddy team in England to play Billy big baws.

Remove the Fergie situation and PLG has still fecked the club up with diddy signings and disasterous results domestically.

It maybe isn't Barry's fault.

But why if PLG has been tapped for PSG would he try to engineer his way out the door by sacking the captain rather than just telling DM it isn't working out and he wants to leave ?

I'm not saying that this is the case,but if you just pack in then you're admitting you were not up for the job,this gives him an excuse because all the media are talking about player power,BULLSHIT IMO.The fact is we still don't really know the truth,and doubt if we ever will, us just being supporters, but we were going nowhere fast under PLG.

Guest HazukiSan
Patience and time obvisouly count for hee haw these days.

Correct, I have no patience for a manager who has us playing like that and losing to the likes of ICT and St Johnstone at home.