No but Rangers shouldn't be losing to the diddy teams, I still support the club but the club is not just the manager and it's not just the players and I feel PLG and his new signings have done nothing to improve Rangers.

They haven't - we're not any better off than we were last year. The majority of PLG's signings will probably now want to leave in January including Clement imo

Right folks, time for a bit of calm here. Forget the last few days and the whole Barry Ferguson situation. Can you honestly in your heart of hearts say that this season has been any kind of success?? Have we seen the team make any kind of progress?? If you are honest then you would have to say no on both counts.

Apart from the Uefa cup campaign this season has been a disaster, 17 points behind Celtic and fighting with Aberdeen and Hearts for 2nd place. And thats only because Hearts have shot themselves in the foot over last couple months otherwise they'd have been out of sight too. Knocked out of League Cup at home by St Johnstone, with only the Scottish Cup as a realistic chance of silverware.

If I had seen any progress at all I would have been happy to have stuck with Le Guen but theres been to many false dawns, to many abject performances. Not one of his summer signings has come in and added anything to the team and his tactics have been baffling at times. His man-management is shocking as has been highlighted in numerous occassions and some of his comments to the press have bordered on the ridiculous.

Was always a case of Le Guen going sooner rather than later as I like many fans just couldn't see him turning things around. Was delighted when he came and I had advocated giving him more time but there comes a point when you have to call it a day. Seemed to always be a case of 2 wins followed by 2 bad results, a case of we've turned the corner and are making progress only to get knocked back again.

Seems though that a lot of fans on this board are intent on blaming this whole situation on Barry Ferguson.

Malky

I think if anything Clement is the MOST likely to want to leave - he was PLG's prodigy was he not ?

Definitely I think he'll be devastated and if PLG does end up back in France I think Clement could well be his first target

Right folks, time for a bit of calm here. Forget the last few days and the whole Barry Ferguson situation. Can you honestly in your heart of hearts say that this season has been any kind of success?? Have we seen the team make any kind of progress?? If you are honest then you would have to say no on both counts.

Apart from the Uefa cup campaign this season has been a disaster, 17 points behind Celtic and fighting with Aberdeen and Hearts for 2nd place. And thats only because Hearts have shot themselves in the foot over last couple months otherwise they'd have been out of sight too. Knocked out of League Cup at home by St Johnstone, with only the Scottish Cup as a realistic chance of silverware.

If I had seen any progress at all I would have been happy to have stuck with Le Guen but theres been to many false dawns, to many abject performances. Not one of his summer signings has come in and added anything to the team and his tactics have been baffling at times. His man-management is shocking as has been highlighted in numerous occassions and some of his comments to the press have bordered on the ridiculous.

Was always a case of Le Guen going sooner rather than later as I like many fans just couldn't see him turning things around. Was delighted when he came and I had advocated giving him more time but there comes a point when you have to call it a day. Seemed to always be a case of 2 wins followed by 2 bad results, a case of we've turned the corner and are making progress only to get knocked back again.

Seems though that a lot of fans on this board are intent on blaming this whole situation on Barry Ferguson.

Malky

Agreed 100%

I agree the results have been bad, but have this nervous feeling that we could be throwing away a huge diamond that just needed a bit of polishing and setting in a decent piece of jewelry.

Le Guen got it wrong big time, and I think he should take full responsibility for that, but there is still a chance he could have turned things around especially after he got rid of Fergie if he was undermining him and decent funding (and choices) during the transfer window.

He could go on to great things somewhere else while we may end up with another Eck.

Heard the news on Five live 10 mins ago, and i punched the dashboard in delight!

The man was a joke ..... shortest lived Rangers manager ever, and no wonder! Each week he baffled us with his decisions, his attitude towards Boyd but praise for Sebo(!), the debacle with Letizi, his poor tactics, his poor signings, his attitude towards the importance of the captaincy, etc, etc, etc, the list could go on

It was a bold move by us to get him in, but he proved to be an arrogant little man who thought he could stroll into Scotland and win the the title .... he showed absolutely no respect for Scottish football, the club, and it's traditions, and i will be glad if i never ever see this man again

For all of you out there blaming Barry ..... we should have been looking at PLG's future REGARDLESS of the recent incident, but come on ...... the guy was looking to get out, can't you all see this??????????? I only hope Barry doesn't suffer from the fans for PLG's sleekit get out routine :(