Guest The_Rock

Sky Sports are having Watty as the favourite , Billy Davies second , Personally I would love to see Souness take over ,was too young to see him as manager and would love a chance .

Agreed,i for one don't think this is Barrys fault,take this situation out for a moment, we have been absolute pish for a long time,PLG maybe did this to get out of Ibrox as it has been suggested he has been tapped for PSG,good escape if you ask me

It maybe isn't Barry's fault.

But why if PLG has been tapped for PSG would he try to engineer his way out the door by sacking the captain rather than just telling DM it isn't working out and he wants to leave ?

Sky Sports are having Watty as the favourite , Billy Davies second , Personally I would love to see Souness take over ,was too young to see him as manager and would love a chance .

NO THANKS to Souness.

I would like to see either Billy Davies or Burley given a chance.

Until we get a statement from Smith saying he's not interested, I think he might be the favourite. Apart from anything else, I'd have thought he'd be the easiest person to get in and also its someone DM knows and trusts. This won't be the time to get someone in who's not used to the pressure that comes with the job.

Guest HazukiSan

I was just old enough to see him sod off and nearly kill off our chances of three in a row ;)