Am i arguing with that? Sir David's time is overdue too!

All I was saying is that had he supported PLG with decent funds better players may have been more forthcoming, BF may not have felt he needed to do everyone else's job, we may have been challenging and this may have never arisen.

Chain of events... which may, or may not, have started at the vert top !

To be fair, this shouldn't be that a surprise at the current events, we've been on a downward spiral for years and i hope it comes to an end, the club is rotten to the core and this only backs it up

To be fair, this shouldn't be that a surprise at the current events, we've been on a downward spiral for years and i hope it comes to an end, the club is rotten to the core and this only backs it up

I agree it is rotten to the core.

Sadly though the core is still DM and he still pulls the punches. More difficult to get rid of him than either PLG or BF !

It seems some fans need someone to boo,the club has been dying for a few years now and we can only hope it gets sorted out pretty quick

Funny we have been going downhil scince Barry Ferguson walked in the door.

Advocaat --lost the dressing room

Eck-------- lost the dressing room

PLG--------lost the dressing room

Rangers at heart my arse.

I hope the next manager walks in the door and boots Ferguson and his merry band of snake in the grass traitors out the door

I am not a great PLG fan but the fact that Barry Ferguson who has done fuck all for Rangers in three years can get rid of a manager\managers is diabolical.

Get him to Fuck!!!!

I agree it is rotten to the core.

Sadly though the core is still DM and he still pulls the punches. More difficult to get rid of him than either PLG or BF !

Not if everybody stuck together :thup:

Agreed ..... so what can we do?

A lot of time Cammy comes on to make such points and no-one is interested. Ok, i haven't been a fan of what PLG tried, but i do admit that the problem stems from the top man .... Sir David

No wonder he got that knighthood, fooling 52,000 people can't be easy :(

Funny we have been going downhil scince Barry Ferguson walked in the door.

Advocaat --lost the dressing room

Eck-------- lost the dressing room

PLG--------lost the dressing room

Rangers at heart my arse.

I hope the next manager walks in the door and boots Ferguson and his merry band of snake in the grass traitors out the door

I am not a great PLG fan but the fact that Barry Ferguson who has done fuck all for Rangers in three years can get rid of a manager\managers is diabolical.

Get him to Fuck!!!!

Fine,that's your opinion which you're entiteled to, as i am,i've said before get rid of whoever if it benefits Rangers, get rid of BF and who'll be the next player to get booed, i don't boo Rangers players

Not if everybody stuck together :thup:

He owns 90 plus % of the club Ian and is much harder to oust.

The ONLY way to oust him is to give him the 10,000 crowds of the 80's. Adn even then if he desired he could STILL stay !