Agreed ..... so what can we do?

A lot of time Cammy comes on to make such points and no-one is interested. Ok, i haven't been a fan of what PLG tried, but i do admit that the problem stems from the top man .... Sir David

No wonder he got that knighthood, fooling 52,000 people can't be easy :(

I know you haven't been around for a bit Jim ;) but Cammy's anti-DM posts have been getting more supoprt of late.

I personally won't blame DM for everything but he is still the root of our ills - he has allowed us to go from being easily the dominant force in Scotland (on AND off the pitch) to being a sorry second.

We keep saying that demonstrations and the like are not the Rangers way - but will we realise it could be the ONLY way before he runs the club into the ground ?

Fine,that's your opinion which you're entiteled to, as i am,i've said before get rid of whoever if it benefits Rangers, get rid of BF and who'll be the next player to get booed, i don't boo Rangers players

No you boo the chairman. Is that different.

I dont boo Rangers players i just hate snakes.

Gutted....

...not that Le Guen has gone now but that it never worked out. Six months ago we were in dream land waiting for this reign. Beautiful football and quality players, it looked like a new beginning for us. I'm absolutely distraught that this hasn't worked out and I have no idea where we can turn next to get us out of this hole.

Good luck for the future Mr Le Guen.

He owns 90 plus % of the club Ian and is much harder to oust.

The ONLY way to oust him is to give him the 10,000 crowds of the 80's. Adn even then if he desired he could STILL stay !

Aye, i know craig, wishfull thinking on my part :thup:

PLG to PSG = no pay off

Billy Davies will be our new manager

I heard it'll be souness till the end of the season with Davis coming in later.

What a sorry state our football club is in. I really fear for us in the near future.

I know you haven't been around for a bit Jim ;) but Cammy's anti-DM posts have been getting more supoprt of late.

We keep saying that demonstrations and the like are not the Rangers way - but will we realise it could be the ONLY way before he runs the club into the ground ?

Yeah, sorry about that, i was on Safari in Africa for the last 6 months and i come back to rumours that i had been banned ;)

This whole 'demonstrations aren't the Rangers way' is something you always hear, but if we keep going the way we are 'winning won't be the rangers way' either :(

One problem we seem to have just now is that people are quick to recommend we get rid of players/manager/DM and say we should get someone else better in. But is it really as simple as that? I know on some fronts, when you ask people who they'd get instead, you're met with silence or some stupid answer that's just never going to happen.

Do we think there's a Q of people with the right attitude and enough money to take on Rangers just now?

This whole 'demonstrations aren't the Rangers way' is something you always hear, but if we keep going the way we are 'winning won't be the rangers way' either :(

If we don't take drastic action, and soon, we may not have a "Rangers way" at all !!

No you boo the chairman. Is that different.

I dont boo Rangers players i just hate snakes.

And by the way pete,was it not the chairman that came to this decision ?, if as you seem to think it was BF that got rid of PLG, THEN IS THE CHAIRMAN NOT IN THE WRONG FOR ALLOWING IT :confused: