A board prepared to blackmail us into buying season tickets would be truly frightening. Of course chuck already did that.

"Blackmail" us? Now wait? We're months away from ending this current campaign. We are months away before the ST renewals are being send out. In steps King and causes hysteria by supporting a well-meant, if (IMHO) ill-judged idea about witholding ST money by the supporters groups. And suddenly it is the board blackmailing us regarding STs? You do stretch imagination a little here.

Really. Green threatened to sack staff if we didn't buy season books. Illegally btw as they were protected under tupe.

I would love not to believe these rumours are board released to scupper king but I don't button up the back and sadly it would be totally unsurprising.

But I repeat what I said. That reads like a threat to admin us if King doesn't buy us from the board. Which is exactly how it reads.

That may be the boards doing or Toxic's or Ahmed s or phil. Who knows.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising Wallace per se here. Like you say, pre-pack admin is just another tool available in a box that is rapidly running out of implements.

However, if the club is considering such a nuclear strategy then they should be open about it. Furthermore, we have to recognise that should the club go into admin again, the likelihood of selling 36,000 season tickets may be very small as supporters will look towards King en masse.

Suffice to say, once again we're suffering from an information vacuum. Firstly, and most importantly from the club, and secondly from King.

It's not so much Ready to Listen but Always Hiding.

They're never going to be open about something like that though, no business would be. I doubt supporters can ever be realistically consulted on something like that, it would be near impossible to run a business with that level of publicity.

Reading between the lines I think Wallace is looking at it as an option, as he should. That doesn't mean it is likely or probable, but it being considered.

It's a worry though, withholding season ticket money doesn't make it less likely, indeed the opposite, however continuing to fund our current owners might be even more dangerous.

I wish I had the answer.

Wouldn't work for me amms despite the favourable financial benefits you have highlighted - he has given numerous assurances to fans that admin would not occur during his watch - if it were to come to fruition he would have to fall on his sword.

It wouldn't be acceptable to me either, I'm not advocating it just speculating how these 'rumours' come about. It wouldn't be his decision in the end though, always worth bearing in mind.

Using admin to get out of redundancy payments is morally abhorrent

I agree, but it would be naive to think it couldn't happen. Morality is fairly low down the list of priorities of football clubs and hedge funds in my experience.

Edmiston House is the security for the Easdale loan. Does he own it now? Hardly. He might have a point if he doesn't get his 500k back in September. The rest is utter doom-mongering conjecture. Why can we not remain with the facts that we have for the time being?