So are you saying this is a fabrication and King didnt give the interview ?

Sorry, again I ask, are you saying Dave King gave an interview to that guy with the unpronounceable Irish name?

So are you saying this is a fabrication and King didnt give the interview ?

Has King confirmed he gave the interview' date=' and that he knew exactly who mad phil was? I suppose King is supposed to background check every journo that ever e-mails him. I'm sure his e-mail address isn't [email']madphilRangershater@yahoo.com[/email]. Totally ridiculous this pish.

Modesty aside, the campaign is to discredit all of us who agree with King/UOF initiative.

They're making sure that we don't lose sight of the fact we zip up the back.

I have no doubt bluebear that there are moves afoot to discredit King - but giving an interview to 3 names was a massive error of judgement by King. Call it ignorance, stupidity or naiviety . It comes as no surprise to me that the poison which is 3 names has woven his interview into his most recent series of allegations.

Sorry, again I ask, are you saying Dave King gave an interview to that guy with the unpronounceable Irish name?

Depends on how you define interview, apparantely Three Names emailed King some questions and King emailed back some answers as far as I know it wasn't done over a coffee in Starbucks.

I'm hearing that Imran is giving this information to anyone who will listen.

That doesn't sound like Imran Ahmad, does it? :whistling:

Is he just spreading misinformation to support his court case or is he closer to the truth than that?