Next Gers manager?

Guest Thenorthlondonblue

Walter Smith? Nah, on way would I want him back. I want to see Rangers progress in Europe and that's something he couldn't do apart from one season out of about 8.

Aye, but even if it was untill the end of the season, i think we need someone like Walter to steady the ship

If Walter Smith is appointed manager I'll be about �£90 better off come the end of the season and about �£400 better off every season after that until he leaves.

Some supporter you are ;):flipa:

Kidding Gav.....

I just don't agree in appointing Walter Smith again. He failed in Europe and will do the same again.

I agree with you and said as much in threads before - in fact did you nick my idea.

Forward people - forward!!! Not back (plus usually looking back is through rose tinted specs not reality).

I just don't agree in appointing Walter Smith again. He failed in Europe and will do the same again.

I don't disagree but you know what ? I would gladly accept failure in Europe right now to become the dominant force in the SPL again, especially in the circumstances we find ourselves.

A steadying of the ship is needed.... for now

I don't disagree but you know what ? I would gladly accept failure in Europe right now to become the dominant force in the SPL again, especially in the circumstances we find ourselves.

Im not saying that i think Smith should definatley be taken back to Ibrox, cause there is no saying that he would be able to get us back to the top.

But i agree that we need to be a dominant force in the SPL again before Europe. SPL teams arent afraid of us anymore, they all know they can take points off us whether it be at their ground or ours and that needs to be rectified first and foremost.

A dominant force in the SPL and Europe wouldnt be a bad thing though. :D

But i doubt that will ever happen as long as DM is our Chairman.

A steadying of the ship - I think we need to plug the whole in the boat and start bailing out water then look at steadying the ship.:thup: